Devondrick Nealy

Discussion in 'Football' started by timappelgate, Dec 21, 2010.

1. timappelgate

timappelgate Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Golf Course Pro Shop
    Cedar Falls, IA
    So I was creeping on Facebook, so you'll probably make fun of me. But Devondrick posted "IOWA ST. THIS WEEKEND FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THIS..." and someone commented and asked him about Arkansas and he replied "they dont talk to me so the must not need me."

So take that for what you will. We haveeeeee a chance.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mustangcy

mustangcy Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Bloomfield
    Dear Lord in Heaven...please make this so.

3. mt85

mt85 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2006
    That would be awesome.

4. CONEClone

CONEClone Active Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Trying to Graduate
    Ames
    If I ever have a kid being recruited for college sports he will be deleting his facebook account :jimlad:

5. Cyclone_Grav

Cyclone_Grav Active Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Des Moines
    I think the staff is going to hit some home runs with these last few spots, at least I hope they will.

6. Knownothing

Knownothing Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2006
    here is his latest. This is great.

SNOW SNOW SNOW......WOW.....LOVING AMES RIGHT NOW......GO CYCLONES!!!!!!

7. Cyclonepride

Cyclonepride Thought Police
    Staff Member

Please- no one tell him that snow gets old after a day or two.

• Like Like x 1
  8. brett108

brett108 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2010
    Chemical Engineer
    Borger, TX
    This would be fantastic. I think Arkansas was probably thinking about moving him to D. But they may actually not need him as they just picked up a committment switch and got Tevin Mitchell from NU. If htis works in our favor I would be ecstatic. Hope the hard work this staff has put in pays off.

9. Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
    Snow never gets old. It's the temp that gets old. Kids from Florida and Texas usually like the snow more than you relize. It's something they never get to see. I know back in the day Coaches used to take some of the kids Sleding on there visits and current players would go with them. How cool would it be if you have never seen snow. Came to Ames and they took you over to Boone to go sledding. You would have stories to tell everyone when you got home.

10. drmwevr08

drmwevr08 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    City Planner
    Omaha, NE

Until they invent summertime snow, they go together and his point still stands!

It may, however, not get old until you have to drive to work in it and shovel it so we may still be ok.

11. Cyclonepride

Staff Member

Snow gets old when you have a home, and a home you're trying to sell, and you're trying to keep both driveways and sidewalks clear during a winter like the last one. Then is DOES get old:realmad:

12. Tre4ISU

Tre4ISU Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Ninja
    Estherville
    This is the first I have heard on him lately. I think Michigan, at least for now, has cooled on him, but if something ends up happening with Dee Hart they would be back on him. We need to get him locked down. This would be huge to our recieving corps or even DB corps if that were the direction we decided to go. Same type of situation at Shontrelle, just a little different position and skillset.

13. timappelgate

timappelgate Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Golf Course Pro Shop
    Cedar Falls, IA
  14. Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
    O.K snow does suck if you have a home like me and have to snow blow. You guys got me there. However, this kid would be a great player for Iowa State. We need guys like this.

15. ISUAgronomist

ISUAgronomist Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Ag Research
    Close Enough, IA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cyclonepride

Staff Member

I agree. I don't suppose we're going to have him doing any shoveling. I'd love to see some kids like this. Cherries on top of the recruiting class!

17. Yes13

Yes13 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Remember that picture with all the recruits wearing jerseys? They all ended up commited, so I'm gonna take this as DeVondrick Nealy is commited to play football at IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY!

18. Tre4ISU

Tre4ISU Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Ninja
    Estherville
    Umm....yeah, I wasn't going to go there but it seems like evidence he may be at least very close.

19. heitclone

heitclone Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Male
    Recreation Therapist
    Malvern, IA
    Wow, great get if it comes through. This offense could always use playmakers, especially the receiving corp. It's pretty funny that the weather in central Iowa could actually HELP with some recruits.

20. isudizzle13

isudizzle13 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    Civil Engineer
    Mankato, Minnesota
    This was on my Christmas list! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!