Cyclones.TV Last Day to Sign Up for Promotional Price?

Discussion in 'Football' started by justcynn, Aug 31, 2012.

1. justcynn

justcynn Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Cabot, AR
    Forgive me if this is already posted, but I believe this is the last day to Sign Up for the Annual Promotional Rate of $60. I just signed up. living out of state, its a great way to get the pre and post game interviews as well as the non-tv game. Go Cyclones and for those of you too cheap to sign up, please just let this thread go by - its meant for those that may be interested and want to get in on what I think is a great price for some of the best content available (the free content on this site is great as well)

• Like Like x 1
  2. huntt26

huntt26 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Instructional Technology
    po' dUnk
    cyclones.tv is worth it just to get the audio on my Android phone. Radio coverage in eastern iowa is brutal, but it's nice to know my phone will be there along with the app. I can even hook it up to my stereo or car and I'm set.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 2ndCyCE

2ndCyCE Active Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Tulsa
    I have signed up for this too. Very awesome!

4. SC Cy

SC Cy Well-Known Member

Just purchased Cyclones.TV before the deadline. I can't wait to see what is in store!

5. besserheimerphat

besserheimerphat Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Product Engineer
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Just bought it myself about 30 minutes ago (11:30) when my wife reminded me "Didn't you want to by that Cyclone video computer thingee?" I'm driving to Washington state next weekend to start a new job, and I think this will be just the ticket to keep me up to date with everything Cyclones. I'm also hoping the new TV deal will have them on TV out there regularly without having to spend $200/month on a cable/dish package.