Spiker
Chewbocka
mrs. chewboca
Happy Joe
JT88​
WDSM?

Rabbuk?
CoKane?

Nearly there, depending on availabilities. If you've expressed interest could you list what days and time of day work for you? If we can get an idea of everyone's availability we can start putting a tentative date and time together.

The other thing I was curious about was how competitive people are wanting to be. In my case, I'm looking to drink and have a good time, but if the majority want to "try hard" so to speak, i'd be alright with that.

I don't really care either way, I'm just wondering if I should go with cleats or shoes, who has bats to bring, etc.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Nearly there, depending on availabilities. If you've expressed interest could you list what days and time of day work for you? If we can get an idea of everyone's availability we can start putting a tentative date and time together.

The other thing I was curious about was how competitive people are wanting to be. In my case, I'm looking to drink and have a good time, but if the majority want to "try hard" so to speak, i'd be alright with that.

I don't really care either way, I'm just wondering if I should go with cleats or shoes, who has bats to bring, etc.

this is what i'm down for, but if CW threw in some coupons we'd have to go tryhard.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Sunday afternoons or evenings work best for me. I could also bring my lady friend if we needed more people but it sounds like we have a decent group so far.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Count me out for the game. I had a few things pop up today to add to a busy schedule which wipes out a lot of availability I thought I would have

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Sadly count me out as well. Next few months are crazy busy on weekends between family stuff, weddings, and vacation. If the date selected happens to work I'll show up.

I haven't played softball in like 8 years so I'll be sucky. Not sure I even know where my glove is (lefty).

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Sadly count me out as well. Next few months are crazy busy on weekends between family stuff, weddings, and vacation. If the date selected happens to work I'll show up.

I haven't played softball in like 8 years so I'll be sucky. Not sure I even know where my glove is (lefty).

Shocker.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

How the hell do you get so many vacations?

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
I would imagine a Sunday afternoon or evening would work during the first part of the school year if we can't work anything out before school starts too.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Need 9 to a side plus a few sub's, so probably looking for around 25ish. Last time this got discussed location was kind of an issue.
I'd be willing to be a sub, depending on time and location.

Having jobs in sports journalism means I work a lot of nights and weekends, but if I can make it, I will.

Help Support Us

Become a patron