Big Red Fans Ripping ISU

Discussion in 'CF Archive Bin' started by Wesley, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Wesley

Wesley Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Envr Engr/Program Manager
    Omaha
    The only topic on sports show today in Omaha is how Big red fans wanted Clones to lose. How they did not win Clones to win by the 2 point thread. The rationale ones are trying to tell the el stupidos how ignorant their position is: If Nebraska wants to go to BCS, they need their opponents to have decent records. They do not care. They instead want sunshine and bliss when they think about playing Ames.

Yes, there are many people besides EIU fans that want Cloners to lose. Many Red fans want every other team in the Big 12 North to "suck" (their chosen word for calling in) and especially Clones as their major threat, so they feel good when they visit Jack Trice stadium. They would rather have Clones be 0-4 than 4-0.

I say go 4-0 and let's make them get out their worry beads in Lincoln.

2. CY ST8T

CY ST8T Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Husker fans are about 2 brain cells smarter than a Hawk fan. And trust me that doesn't give you much!

3. Wesley

Wesley Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Omaha
    The announcers were really shocked that so many people called in to thrash the Clones and then sent in nasty emails. Can you spell vindictive?

They must be worried about playing in Ames. Good. We can send them back without their swagger. Bet Garn or NUFan could update us.

4. monkeybrow

monkeybrow Member

May 19, 2006
    good god...have you seen "samples" of the Husker nation?...filled to the cup's brim with troglodytes and missing Darwinian links....and that is just their females

5. Wesley

Wesley Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Omaha
    Some of them have a hard time getting into the stadium. They have their 75,000 seats marked by letters on concrete. The wide butts usually fill up the aisles since stadium was designed for 1923 seat widths. So no one can go the restrooms or get food without falling over each other. They make people donate huge bucks to keep their season ticket seats. Yet they have ample room in their weightroom to roll around in, and a 40 foot waterwall designed by the AD ($97k).

6. ISUFan22

ISUFan22 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Male
    Healthcare IT Project Manager
    Denver, CO
    So? Let 'em say what they want. Our players will do the talking for us on October 7th.

7. Wesley

Wesley Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Omaha
    [​IMG]

THE CATCH by Blythe

8. HiltonMagic

HiltonMagic Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    CA
    Me likes that photo very much :Happy:

9. zdorr40

zdorr40 Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Des Moines
    Good. That means they're worried about us. The better our program gets, the more bitchy and hateful other teams get.

10. Wesley

Wesley Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Omaha
  11. huntt26

huntt26 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Instructional Technology
    po' dUnk
    this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but that picture is classic.. check out the ref's expression on his face..

i guess i can relate this to "big red"... the cardnial and gold is going to chew you up and spit you out.. i hate that cinnamin gum