Big 12 Preview by NBA draft.net

Discussion in 'Big XII Conference' started by Mumbai1986, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Mumbai1986

Mumbai1986 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2008
    GW Student
    Arlington, VA
    Big 12 Conference Preview | NBADraft.net

I don't agree with their standings, I think we can do better than 9th place. Though I will admit, I do not know what to expect from this team. This team could come together and cause havoc in the Big 12 or egos could rise and this team could completely fall apart. I am hoping we cause havoc in the Big 12.

2. abcguyks

abcguyks Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Olathe
    Melvin Ejim was not even mentioned - as a key returning player or otherwise!! This makes it very hard to take anything this bozo says seriously.

The entire article appears to have been written by Average Joe Sportsfan or someone who reads the sports section, but doesn't dig into the details. He also seemed to have something against ISU by getting in digs about Final Four appearances and not getting top recruits.

3. State43

State43 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Graphic Designer
    Omaha, NE
    Yeah, he pretty much did the bare minimum of research on ISU, no surprise. This team will be the most bipolar team ISU has ever had. They will come out and beat a Kansas team one night by 20 and turn around and lose to OU by 10 the next. It's early but with poor rebounding and living and dying by the 3, that's what we will see.

4. Stormin

Stormin Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    That was a pretty poor analysis. He cites the talent coming in and then just disregards them entirely because they go to Iowa State. IMO, we should finish around 5th place and gain an NCAA bid. With the transfers we have, it is almost like having 5 returning starters as Allen, Babb, Christopherson, Booker, Ejim, have all been starters and then add in White, and a JuCo AA in McGee. There is some talent here.

5. Wesley

Wesley Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Envr Engr/Program Manager
    Omaha
    Time to actually make noise in the league or we will continue to get this gut guesses about our future.

6. cyclonespiker33

cyclonespiker33 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Male
    No Ejim, not Scottie, no effort

• Like Like x 1
  7. Let's Go State

Let's Go State Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Far Western Iowa
    Is that a real website? Seems kinda half*ss