Basketball Recruits

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
With Brackins the #17 player in the country committed. we need to build a team around him to win a championship. gret mcdermott is doing a great job so far. here is who i want us to get signed to be a contender that have not committed anywhere so far.

2007 SG- P' Allen Stinett
2008 SF-Emanuel Negedu, C- Tyler Zellar (being recruited by North Carolina and Kansas)
2009 PG- Elijah Johnston, SG D'mitri Riggs

These are the recruits I think give us the best chance to win a championship that are interested in us.

bcr4isu

Oct 17, 2006
I am really looking forward to basketball this year (not just because footboall is terrible). Greg Mcdermott is doing an outstanding job recruiting and will isu basketball going places in the next couple of years.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
McDermott will compete this year and next, but I don't look for him to really hit his stride until at least the 2008 season. Once he's got all his own recruits in his system, we'll know what we've really got.

That being said, I'm very optimistic about the future. :)

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
Ahhh, comon fellas...I am excited enough already before reading this. I just need to get into Hilton.

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
if we got negedu, stinett, and zellar with the recrits already coming in, i think they could contend for a title and a run in the ncaa tourney