"All Whites are Racist"

Discussion in 'CF Archive Bin' started by herbiedoobie, Nov 8, 2007.

1. herbiedoobie

herbiedoobie Active Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Military Training Scenario Writer
    Germany
    WorldNetDaily: University to students: 'All whites are racist'

Bottom line, U of Delaware's "cultural awareness" class has officially "jumped the shark".

I hear that you have to be officially brainwashed at the "White People Are Evil" class to graduate ISU now, as well.

Note to self: Diversity didn't make the US strong. Absorbing different races and nationalities, while developing a unified purpose made the US strong. Diversity turns us into the Former Yugoslavia.

2. brianhos

brianhos Moderator
    Staff Member Bookie

Jun 1, 2006
    Computer geek
    Trenchtown
    Actually I usually find it the other way around. The ethnic groups are much more racist than whites.

3. Cyclonepride

Cyclonepride Thought Police
    Staff Member

It's amazing that racism is ok, as long as you are doing it to the majority. I really think BS like this does way more to harm race relations than anything else.

4. brianhos

brianhos Moderator
    Staff Member Bookie

Jun 1, 2006
    Computer geek
    Trenchtown
    You know, this mandatory "treatment" is going to backfire. Telling people they MUST believe one way is more likely to make them think exactly the opposite. They are going to say it is the ethnic groups forcing this upon them, and they will fight back against that.

If my forced womens studies class taught me anything at ISU, it taught me bad things.

5. isucyfan

isucyfan Speechless

Apr 21, 2006
    Dad/Student
    Saint Paul, MN
    I think everyone is racist in nature, and it's what you do with that knowledge that is important.

6. Cyclone62

Cyclone62 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Oldpeopleville
    Exactly. Everyone think their nationality, race, creed, etc. are the "best" ones to be.

7. iceclone

iceclone Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Note to herbiedoobie: Don't allow fanatics to change the definition of diversity. "Absorbing different races and nationalities, while developing a unified purpose" is indeed a great example of valuing diversity.

Keeping people with different backgrounds separate and at odds (e.g., former Yugoslavia, the University of Delaware’s Office of Residence) is not valuing diversity, it is racism.

8. Cyclonepride

Staff Member

Cultural pride is certainly normal, as is being drawn to, and more comfortable with people who share similar features and backgrounds. However, I fail to see that value of trying to make everyone feel guilty about who they are.

9. jdoggivjc

jdoggivjc Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Except the Polocks - when pigeons fly upside down over your country because there's noting worth ****ing on, you know you don't have much to be prideful about...

:biglaugh: Just kidding

10. keepngoal

keepngoal Jobless Jerk
    Staff Member Bookie

Jun 20, 2006
    Yep!

Just like being a Cyclone versus a Hawkeye... :biggrin:

-keep.

11. cycloneworld

cycloneworld Facebook Knows All

Mar 20, 2006
    Civil Engineer
    NE Oklahoma
    Right. But that doesn't make you racist by any means.

12. jbhtexas

jbhtexas Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Arlington, TX
    There was a thread awhile back about UDelaware being racist because they don't want to play Delaware State (a school with predominantly minority and lower income students). I'm sure this lunacy is over-reaction to those charges.

13. herbiedoobie

herbiedoobie Active Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Military Training Scenario Writer
    Germany
    That is so cool. I will use it, from now on.

You are so very right.

14. alaskaguy

alaskaguy Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    #14 alaskaguy, Nov 8, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
    Has anybody read that weekly newspaper that is published by the Nation of Islam?

They regularly preach that the black race is superior to all other races and that their should be no comingling of the races.

To diverge from the topic, I live in an area where whites are the minority population. There are a number of organizations in this region that utilize "native preference" in their hiring. Native preference goes way beyond affirmative action. It means that a native must be hired over any other race as long as a native applied for the job announcement and meets the minimum job requirements.

15. clones_jer

clones_jer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2006
    IA
    Kinda. I wouldn't called it racist though.

Its like anything else, anything that is outside the norm causes a conflict within humans which they must resolve. For example, I stayed at a cousins house in Pheonix that is VERY well off. The change from my normal financial environment created an uncomfortable or uneasy feeling initially.

16. isucyfan

isucyfan Speechless

Apr 21, 2006
    Dad/Student
    Saint Paul, MN
    You're right. Prejudiced is probably a better word for what I was getting at.

17. clones_jer

clones_jer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2006
    IA
    totally.

18. bos

bos Legend
    Staff Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Network and Server Admini
    Thank God Im Olive Skinned. You white folks make me sick. =)

19. Johnny Tremain

May 31, 2007
    Central Iowa
    The University of Delaware called their program, however it was viewed in the eyes of the beholder, the "Residence Life Diversity Progam" while the World Net Daily and other conservative luminaries called it an "all whites are racist" mind indoctrination issue. In any case, the program has been terminated because of the contreversy it stirred in its execution of its "diversity" goals.

Residence Life diversity program halted - News

Out of respect for Cyclonepride, I will not criticize your use of the World Net Daily and the way it presented the University of Delaware program other than to say that this fine news source also reported late last year that "Soy is making kids gay".

WorldNetDaily: Soy is making kids 'gay'

20. Cyclonepride

Staff Member

Gotta give credit to Herbie for the source. Whatever the source, the program may have admirable goals, but their method is morally repugnant.