Abdel Nader @ Wells Fargo Arena Sunday

Discussion in 'Pro Sports' started by kdavy11, Mar 1, 2017.

1. kdavy11

kdavy11 New Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Male
    Cyclone Fans! Abdel Nader, a member of the Maine Red Claws (Boston Celtics D-League Affiliate) will be playing at Wells Fargo Arena against the Iowa Energy this Sunday, March 5th. Nader is currently the #2 prospect in the entire D-League, and this is the only chance to see him in action in Des Moines this season!

If you're interested in securing discounted tickets give me a call or shoot me an email: KDavy@IowaNBA.com or 515-564-8563

• Like Like x 6
  2. chadm

chadm Giving it a go

Apr 11, 2006
    Midwest
    This is a brilliant first post. You obviously are in marketing. Wish I could make it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jkclone

jkclone Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Male
    Student & Iowa State Fan
    Urbandale
    So is anyone else going? We are about to walk up there from something else downtown.

4. Farnsworth

Farnsworth Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Des Moines, IA
    I was going to go with a group for a charity event to see duelley, but they ended up selling them all before I committed so said f it. Wish it was on tv.

5. I-stateTheTruth

I-stateTheTruth Active Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Male
    I hope he gets a good reception. The D-Leauge (not G yet) website has him listed as the #3 "call-up eligible" prospect in the league. Dooley is going to be in the Association next year.

6. I-stateTheTruth

I-stateTheTruth Active Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Male
    With a few minutes left, I see that Nader is 6-23 from the field, with 14 points. Not gun shy in his return to Iowa.

I wonder if any of his former teammates went to see him.

7. jkclone

jkclone Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Male
    Student & Iowa State Fan
    Urbandale
    I don't know if any came down. He had some good looks but just wasn't hitting them. Almost had a double double though.

http://dleague.nba.com/games/20170305/MNEIWA/

• Like Like x 1
  8. clonehome

clonehome Member

Jul 29, 2006
    He sruggled to finish on a number of drives to the basket but he looked like a better prospect than anyone else on the floor. So long and athletic. He was really disruptive on defense.

Naz and Matt were there, they hung around and did the usual autographs and photo ops with fans after the game. Naz is so good with the public. Hope he coaches at ISU down the road.

• Like Like x 1