Discussion in 'Football' started by Cyked15, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Cyked15

Cyked15 Member

Jan 27, 2012
    I hope we can mostly stick together after this season. This has been more tough to watch this season than Chizik years.

Not a lot of hope. We need changes.

Unfortunately Rhoads may be that girl that's "hot enough" but a 6 and we are so ugly we can't do any better. Cheers.

2. rhillary

rhillary Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Quality Engineer
    Plainfield, IL
    There is not a lot of hope right now. The only thing they can sell is change. Mess should already have his home on the market because he is done and it is BLATANTLY obvious.

3. Chipper

Chipper Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I have crops to bring in.

If I can just remember my FarmVille password

4. Clonefan94

Clonefan94 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Male
    Graphic Designer
    Schaumburg, IL
    The saddest part is, this is the first time I've felt this way since the 80's/early90s. The feeling that I just don't give a **** anymore. Call me a loser, not a fan, even though I've been one for over 35 years, but this year, I just don't care anymore. losing is one thing, not even belonging on the field with the rest of your conference puts me right back to the Walden days when I was in school. I have better things to do. seems this coaching staff feels the same way.

5. Goothrey

Goothrey Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Student
    Austin, Tx
    All the progress and momentum for the program and fan base alike........down the drain in 2 months.

6. CycloneErik

CycloneErik Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Grad Student
    Jamerica
    Not a chance. Crowds of 42k will be large ones next year.

7. royhobbs09

royhobbs09 Member

Apr 11, 2006
    No doubt attendance will go down next year, but if we sign Lazard and Mister and make a good OC hire, then I think it won't be as big of a drop as people think. If nothing else, Jack Trice provides a great atmosphere for drinking on Saturdays and people will already be donating to get seats at Hilton.

8. CycloneErik

CycloneErik Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Grad Student
    Jamerica
    They'll need the tie to basketball tickets in order to sell student tickets.

Most people won't know who Lazard and Mister are.

9. cytheguy

cytheguy Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
    Without Iowa on the home schedule next year, I'm worried about a big drop in attendance next year. The only games with any appeal, at least to me, are Baylor and Oklahoma. Will be interesting.

10. Chipper

Chipper Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Wasn't quite the James Earl Jones "people will come" speech from Field of Dreams.