30 for 30: Adam Woodbury

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I'd love to see a compilation video of his lowlights. Getting stuffed by the rim, Deandre inbounding off his back, the Northwestern player stepping out of his way on the opening tip...

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Woodbury may have a post college career yet. I heard, this summer they are casting for Adam's Family 3: Revenge of the Lerch

Plot : After years of lumbering service to black clad deviants Lerch snaps. He tracks down everyone who taunted him after a missed dunk or for scoring less than 2 ppg. He then shhhhhes them and with the same finger pokes their eyes until blind. He would barley have to get out of character.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'd love to see a compilation video of his lowlights. Getting stuffed by the rim, Deandre inbounding off his back, the Northwestern player stepping out of his way on the opening tip...

And the eye-pokes.

ISU_Clone_28

Mar 27, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Woodbury may have a post college career yet. I heard, this summer they are casting for Adam's Family 3: Revenge of the Lerch

Plot : After years of lumbering service to black clad deviants Lerch snaps. He tracks down everyone who taunted him after a missed dunk or for scoring less than 2 ppg. He then shhhhhes them and with the same finger pokes their eyes until blind. He would barley have to get out of character.

It's almost sad to see performers get "type cast" into the same type of roll over and over. May be a good thing though as the rim has shown he has a low ceiling.

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.

Poking eyes, poking more eyes, no - he poked another eye?!

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Don't forget opening jump ball, boosting his impressive 2" vertical by lifting off the opponent's shoulder. Got to have some of those in the vid!

And he STILL gets away with it. He definitely held the OSU player down last night... I was laughing.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
And he STILL gets away with it. He definitely held the OSU player down last night... I was laughing.

Pity no-call. Kind of like how you don't all the mentally disabled 6th grader for traveling when he gets to go in to the game with a minute left. Just let the kid have a little fun.

siklon

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 11, 2010
Minneapolis
attachment.php

Attachments

• i23HQDbtRzeU9.gif
    i23HQDbtRzeU9.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 1,332

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
NEVER gets old.

Hasn't he had this done to him like 3 times in his career? Its bad enough to ever let it happen once. I really think the reason that it happens to him is because he's distracted with himself doing that half flex lurch tough guy strutt. I think it has a lot to do with him focusing on that which looks pretty stupid by itself, but opponents just love to make it look even worse. Makes it even funnier for me.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
What if I told you, not all 7 footers can dunk...