2-23 CF Mailbag - POST QUESTIONS HERE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChrisMWilliams, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisMWilliams

ChrisMWilliams Publisher
    Staff Member Bookie

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Hack Blogger
    Bondurant, Iowa
    It's mail time. Fire away fanatics!

2. chuckd4735

chuckd4735 Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Male
    MO/KS
    To me it seems as though this team has not been the same since the first 39 minutes of the Oklahoma State game. What do you blame more for this 10 game losing streak...the Oklahoma State loss or lack of depth and talent?

3. cyclonepower

cyclonepower Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2006
    WDM
    What is your list for possible 1st round opponent in the Big XII Tournament from most ideal to most difficult? These are your choices: Baylor, A&M, CU, Neb, K-State, Mizzou

4. Cystheman

Cystheman Member

May 3, 2007
    Blast from the past question. Who would win in a cagematch Johnny Orr or JoePa?

5. Jonecy

Jonecy Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2006
    Creative Thinker
    3.5 Hours From Trice
    2 quick Vikings questions for ya....

1. Greenway was franchised this week - do you like this move as a Vikes fan?

2. If Gabbert is available for the Vikes 1st pick, would you support him as your future QB?

6. State43

State43 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Graphic Designer
    Omaha, NE
    Coaching question.
    How confident are the coaches in this coming years secondary? I know we have experienced corners but do they feel the safeties are gonna take a hit? Are they gonna have to count on a telented freshman or do we have a redshirt with big promise?
    Thanks

7. timappelgate

timappelgate Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Golf Course Pro Shop
    Cedar Falls, IA
    We make the NCAA tournament next year, or we win 9 games in football. Pick one.

8. lakeliving

lakeliving Member

Apr 11, 2006
    1.How many basketball starting lineup threads will we have between today and the start of the next basketball season?
    2. Iowa Cubs season tickets or Barnstormer season tickets? (price is not a factor in your decision)
    3. Best prediction- will entire basketball and football coaching staffs stay in tact for next season?

9. Chizit

Chizit Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Section L, Row 11
    NBA MVP: D-Rose or Lebron?

10. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Male
    Ankeny
    CW - Are you a gamer?

If so...
    PS3 or 360?
    What games do you play and why?

If not...
    Why not?

11. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    If I'm not mistaken, the 5 year anniversary of CF is approaching sometime in the next month.

Are any special plans or events in the works?

Do you prefer wooden or silverware for gift suggestions? Or are you going to turn the tables and reward us fanatics with an infusion of credits?

12. Triggermv

Triggermv Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Energy Trader
    Marion, IA
    With all the talent we've got hitting the starting lineup for bball next year, I still have no idea who our starting point guard will end up being. Do you think Tavon Sledge has the maturity to pull it off in his first year, or do you see Allen, Babb, Christopherson, McGee, or even Bubu shifting into that spot? I personally think not having a veteran true point guard is our weakest point coming into next season.