Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Parking Pass Issue

Hey guys, need some help. After having tickets for the past 6 seasons, and finally have enough cash to donate more than the minimum, my wife and I finally been upgraded to parking pass for the concrete lots. (A1) This is where most of friends and Family have been tailgating for years. Although, season after season of not getting better than G7, I got lazy and didn't request to be in the same lot that ours friends are in. After calling the ticket office, Cyclone club and posting in ticket exchange, I am running out of options. We are trying to move east two lots to C3. We live in KC and we'll make it back to 5 out of 7 games (no UNI or Tech). So I if anyone is interested or knows anyone interested in trading a C3 pass for an A1 pass let me know. We'll be up in Ames for the first game but probably not in enough time to make a trade before the game. The UNI and Tech passes and possibily tickets are on the table if needed to make the trade work. Also, if anyone has any good advice how to swing this let me know, surely some of you have done this before. Thanks.

Legend Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Re: Parking Pass Issue

Cyclones Club wasn't able to move you?

Disappointing. I've had similar issues in past years and they were extremely helpful.

(Sorry, don't have a pass to help you with)