Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 16,604, Level: 39
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RedBlooded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,040
    Points
    16,604
    Level
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    american chopper last night

    Who watched it last night? and why is Sr. such a jerk?



  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 391,348, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    57,115
    Points
    391,348
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 315
    Given: 258

    Re: american chopper last night

    Quote Originally Posted by headington View Post
    Who watched it last night? and why is Sr. such a jerk?
    It has been a long time between partners. And he knows Jr like a book.


    CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.

  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 13,292, Level: 34
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    CycloneTony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Indianola
    Posts
    1,047
    Points
    13,292
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: american chopper last night

    Because he owns a multi-million dollar buisness and set it there for the sons so they don't have to go through what he had to in his life, and they are throwing it away like little you know whats. I would be mad too.


    Occam's Razor means 'With all things being equal , the simplest explanation/answer is normally the right one'


  4. #4
    All-Star
    Points: 16,604, Level: 39
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RedBlooded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,040
    Points
    16,604
    Level
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    Re: american chopper last night

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneTony View Post
    Because he owns a multi-million dollar buisness and set it there for the sons so they don't have to go through what he had to in his life, and they are throwing it away like little you know whats. I would be mad too.
    He kicked his sons out. and its not just paul jr and Mikey that have a problem with Sr. its all of Senior's kids that are mad at him. All because Sr. thinks he made it, all by himself. I honestly don't like watching the Sr part of the show I wish it was all Jr. and Mikey



  5. #5
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 39,369, Level: 61
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 981
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    tman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,025
    Points
    39,369
    Level
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16

    Re: american chopper last night

    Jr seems like a smart fun guy. I wish it was just a show about Jr. Mikey and two of the other builders from before that I cant remember their names. They were all nice guys. Sr on the other hand is a Dbag and I hope after a couple years all he has is his company and no family or friends.


    Hooray for Metaphors!

  6. #6
    Legend
    Points: 216,827, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,224
    Points
    216,827
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 187
    Given: 243

    Re: american chopper last night

    Yeah when it's every kid it's usually the parents fault.


    Nobody but HB knows for sure. You pretty much know nothing....like Knownothing would like to say.
    Word

  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 174,460, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,249
    Points
    174,460
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: american chopper last night

    Quote Originally Posted by headington View Post
    He kicked his sons out. and its not just paul jr and Mikey that have a problem with Sr. its all of Senior's kids that are mad at him. All because Sr. thinks he made it, all by himself. I honestly don't like watching the Sr part of the show I wish it was all Jr. and Mikey
    Sr.'s ego would put anyone to shame. He continually talks about how Jr. can't make a bike, etc. when he's the one that brought that company to the forefront. Without the kid's designs, they'd be nothing. He was too busy trying to make the show great by being a blowhard ******* that he forgot to be a Dad.
    Sr. is a giant ******.


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 16,604, Level: 39
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RedBlooded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,040
    Points
    16,604
    Level
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    Re: american chopper last night

    Quote Originally Posted by tman24 View Post
    Jr seems like a smart fun guy. I wish it was just a show about Jr. Mikey and two of the other builders from before that I cant remember their names. They were all nice guys. Sr on the other hand is a Dbag and I hope after a couple years all he has is his company and no family or friends.
    Vinnie and Rick?



  9. #9
    Rookie
    Points: 11,361, Level: 32
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 589
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    cycloneace55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    592
    Points
    11,361
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: american chopper last night

    I have watched the show on and off since the beginning and Sr. has gotten worse as the business grew. I am not going to lay all the blame on him though as Jr. knew how to push his buttons and seem to relish in doing so at times. I will agree that Jr's designs are what made the company what it is today and I have a feeling that Sr. knows this in the back of his mind. In some way he is compensating by being a d-bag and loves reminding everyone that its his business.

    While entertaining, Mikey is a total mess. I hope to God if I ever have kids they will not turn out like that. Nice guy and means well, but just a mess.

    All in all I just hope Vinny doesn't get screwed by his decision to work for Jr. I tend to think that Jr. isn't going to be the easiest guy to work for either. Vinny has always been the innocent bystander getting caught in the cross fire since day one.



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 174,460, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,249
    Points
    174,460
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: american chopper last night

    Quote Originally Posted by cycloneace55 View Post
    I have watched the show on and off since the beginning and Sr. has gotten worse as the business grew. I am not going to lay all the blame on him though as Jr. knew how to push his buttons and seem to relish in doing so at times. I will agree that Jr's designs are what made the company what it is today and I have a feeling that Sr. knows this in the back of his mind. In some way he is compensating by being a d-bag and loves reminding everyone that its his business.

    While entertaining, Mikey is a total mess. I hope to God if I ever have kids they will not turn out like that. Nice guy and means well, but just a mess.

    All in all I just hope Vinny doesn't get screwed by his decision to work for Jr. I tend to think that Jr. isn't going to be the easiest guy to work for either. Vinny has always been the innocent bystander getting caught in the cross fire since day one.
    Sr. stooped pretty low talking **** about Vinny, too, last night. Saying he wasn't a fabricator, but a decent mechanic.


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Points: 11,361, Level: 32
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 589
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    cycloneace55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    592
    Points
    11,361
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: american chopper last night

    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimusClone View Post
    Sr. stooped pretty low talking **** about Vinny, too, last night. Saying he wasn't a fabricator, but a decent mechanic.
    I admit I didn't see last night episode but hearing the Sr. was baggin on Vinny is a new low. Vinny's dedication to the job saved Sr.'s *** more times then I can remember to finish projects while the two Pauls were ******** at one another and throwing hissy fits. Hell I stopped watching the show for a while after Vinny quit.



  12. #12
    Legend Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    DaddyMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,375
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: american chopper last night

    I wanted to watch it... but only made it through the radio call in show.

    American Chopper was a great show about 8 years back when it was about the bikes and not the family drama.



  13. #13
    All-Star
    Points: 42,791, Level: 63
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    RandomFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,964
    Points
    42,791
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: american chopper last night

    Just curious, how many of you have worked with/for your father or son or brother? Family businesses aren't as smooth sailing as you might think.



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 86,458, Level: 91
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 992
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson, Iowa
    Posts
    8,091
    Points
    86,458
    Level
    91
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 44

    Re: american chopper last night

    Senior made his fortune before the bikes came along. No bikes in the first place without Seniors money.

    I didn't watch the show, so can't comment on it.



  15. #15
    Swarm & Punish
    Points: 282,814, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    keepngoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    19,372
    Points
    282,814
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 455

    Re: american chopper last night

    I never could imagine a situation where I would throw my son under bus the way Sr. does .... His put downs on Jr, make me sick.

    -keep


    The first and best victory is to conquer self; to be conquered by self is of all things most shameful and vile. - Plato

    May you only need 39 acres to turn your rig around. - keep

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM