Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 20,710, Level: 43
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,345
    Points
    20,710
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    MBB Recruiting Target

    Don't know how seriously staff is pursuing him or his level of interest, but came across the blurb below on a 6' 7" PG

    "Delivering the ball into the post for Bhullar and Team Takeover Canada is Negus Webster-Chan, a 6-foot-7 point guard who hails from Scarborough, Ontario. This season Webster-Chan is migrating south and will attend Huntington (WV) Prep. While many debate what his long-term position will be, George knows the traits Webster-Chan displays on the basketball court makes one position the obvious choice.
    “He’s a point guard,” stated George. “He can push the ball and run a set-type offense with equal effectiveness. His IQ is off the charts and that’s his greatest strength.”
    While plenty of colleges have been showing interest in Webster-Chan because of his vesatile skill set with his size, George singled out Ohio State, Cincinnati, Boston College, Virginia and Iowa State among the schools showing the most interest."

    TEAM TAKEOVER CANADA TAKING BASKETBALL BY STORM | NBE Basketball Report


    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" - Winston Churchill

  2. #2
    Walk On
    Points: 12,282, Level: 33
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    208
    Points
    12,282
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: MBB Recruiting Target

    Quote Originally Posted by JCloned View Post
    Don't know how seriously staff is pursuing him or his level of interest, but came across the blurb below on a 6' 7" PG

    "Delivering the ball into the post for Bhullar and Team Takeover Canada is Negus Webster-Chan, a 6-foot-7 point guard who hails from Scarborough, Ontario. This season Webster-Chan is migrating south and will attend Huntington (WV) Prep. While many debate what his long-term position will be, George knows the traits Webster-Chan displays on the basketball court makes one position the obvious choice.
    “He’s a point guard,” stated George. “He can push the ball and run a set-type offense with equal effectiveness. His IQ is off the charts and that’s his greatest strength.”
    While plenty of colleges have been showing interest in Webster-Chan because of his vesatile skill set with his size, George singled out Ohio State, Cincinnati, Boston College, Virginia and Iowa State among the schools showing the most interest."

    TEAM TAKEOVER CANADA TAKING BASKETBALL BY STORM | NBE Basketball Report
    Oh he is a stud and really exploding. Great skills and has been on radar for awhile.
    Would be a super plum!


    Making a difference everyday!

  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 65,711, Level: 79
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 739
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CyinCo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, IA
    Posts
    5,433
    Points
    65,711
    Level
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 0

    Re: MBB Recruiting Target

    Didn't Ejim play for Takover?


    ISU Grad 1997.
    ISU Fan for Life.

    Not in CO anymore but I'm not changing my name :)

  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 94,550, Level: 95
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    xboxfever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,041
    Points
    94,550
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 153
    Given: 255

    Re: MBB Recruiting Target

    Negus Webster-Chan - Yahoo! Sports

    4 star. 53rd overall. Would be a great commit.



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 65,711, Level: 79
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 739
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CyinCo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, IA
    Posts
    5,433
    Points
    65,711
    Level
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 0

    Re: MBB Recruiting Target

    It suddenly seems ISU is in on several prospects along with some of the traditional bball powers. I like what Hoiberg has brought in that regard (with props to TJ as well).


    ISU Grad 1997.
    ISU Fan for Life.

    Not in CO anymore but I'm not changing my name :)

  6. #6
    Walk On
    Points: 6,779, Level: 24
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    135
    Points
    6,779
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Re: MBB Recruiting Target

    Quote Originally Posted by CyinCo View Post
    It suddenly seems ISU is in on several prospects along with some of the traditional bball powers. I like what Hoiberg has brought in that regard (with props to TJ as well).
    Props to Lutz and Grayer, too!



  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 218,178, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,308
    Points
    218,178
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 311

    Re: MBB Recruiting Target

    I have heard we are in on every player from Team Takeover Canada. Seriously.


    Nobody but HB knows for sure. You pretty much know nothing....like Knownothing would like to say.
    Word

  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 133,152, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cyismydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,353
    Points
    133,152
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10

    Re: MBB Recruiting Target

    Quote Originally Posted by CyinCo View Post
    It suddenly seems ISU is in on several prospects along with some of the traditional bball powers. I like what Hoiberg has brought in that regard (with props to TJ as well).
    We've been in on Negus for two years, along with several of his TTC teammates. It's good to get in early on these guys.



  9. #9
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 71,868, Level: 83
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,282
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    cyfan964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 blocks from the Jack
    Posts
    4,542
    Points
    71,868
    Level
    83
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 156

    Re: MBB Recruiting Target

    Quote Originally Posted by Knownothing View Post
    I have heard we are in on every player from Team Takeover Canada. Seriously.
    I heard the exact same thing.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM