Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Walk On
    Points: 14,170, Level: 36
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 680
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    183
    Points
    14,170
    Level
    36
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Props for Ahtyba Rubin

    I was checking stuff out for fantasy football, and found this. Just thought I'd share:

    TDSP - 2010 Fantasy Football D/ST Preview: New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Green Bay Packers among top-ranked squads - Fantasy Football - ESPN

    "The Cleveland Browns play conservative offensive football and thus limit their defense's exposure, but you can really see potential at every level of this unit. Ahtyba Rubin looks like a star at the nose, and if Shaun Rogers is really going to play 3-4 defensive end, that could be one disruptive D-line. Matt Roth needs to get over his contract complaining and establish himself as a pass-rushing outside linebacker for a full season, but he sure showed promise in the latter stages of '09."



  2. #2
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 304,719, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23,320
    Points
    304,719
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 963

    Re: Props for Ahtyba Rubin

    Very cool.



  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 36,658, Level: 59
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,192
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    helechopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,881
    Points
    36,658
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 67

    Re: Props for Ahtyba Rubin

    Ahtyba Rubin is one of my all time favorite Cyclone football players. The dude had such a knack for the ball. He was a difference maker.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 152,252, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    temperflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bondurant
    Posts
    7,458
    Points
    152,252
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 233
    Given: 60

    Re: Props for Ahtyba Rubin

    Quote Originally Posted by MattforState View Post
    I was checking stuff out for fantasy football, and found this. Just thought I'd share:

    TDSP - 2010 Fantasy Football D/ST Preview: New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Green Bay Packers among top-ranked squads - Fantasy Football - ESPN

    "The Cleveland Browns play conservative offensive football and thus limit their defense's exposure, but you can really see potential at every level of this unit. Ahtyba Rubin looks like a star at the nose, and if Shaun Rogers is really going to play 3-4 defensive end, that could be one disruptive D-line. Matt Roth needs to get over his contract complaining and establish himself as a pass-rushing outside linebacker for a full season, but he sure showed promise in the latter stages of '09."
    That part makes it all the more sweeter!


    "The difference between keeping what you have all to yourself and coveting what someone else has lies within your willingness to give versus your desire to take"

    - temperflare

  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 152,252, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    temperflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bondurant
    Posts
    7,458
    Points
    152,252
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 233
    Given: 60

    Re: Props for Ahtyba Rubin

    Quote Originally Posted by helechopper View Post
    Ahtyba Rubin is one of my all time favorite Cyclone football players. The dude had such a knack for the ball. He was a difference maker.
    Ahh... INT's for TD's from Tuba...

    I miss those days.


    "The difference between keeping what you have all to yourself and coveting what someone else has lies within your willingness to give versus your desire to take"

    - temperflare

  6. #6
    Lost in Eastern Iowa
    Points: 273,957, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    rworkman83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Boone & Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    18,218
    Points
    273,957
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 101

    Re: Props for Ahtyba Rubin

    Quote Originally Posted by temperflare View Post
    Ahh... INT's for TD's from Tuba...

    I miss those days.
    Sure you aren't thinking of Brent "Big Play" Curvey?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM