Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 162

NBA Finals: Just my luck...

As I'm getting a little intrigued by the NBA playoffs (notice I said and stresses the word "little" - I'm not proud nor excited about it), the finals so far have been about as exciting as another Paris Hilton story. Heck...Paris Hilton deserves more headlines than the first two games of the finals.

Honestly, Cavs - would it hurt for ya to...show up? #11 - I don't know your name - but I really am not found of you. The biggest impact you've made is mishandling around 7-8 passes in just two games. Nice job outta you.

The big haired dude seems to be playing hard, as does Gordon. Hey...speaking of last names that start with the letter "G" - why is Gibson not getting more minutes? Like - a whole lot more minutes? The guy is just money from behind the arc. In the last 3 Cavs games, I kinda think he's outplayed King James.

Ah yes, the King. You're supposed to be good - you know - the second coming of Michael Jordan. Heck, you're even wearing his number. I see ya trying real hard - but - maybe too hard. Pass the ball to Gibson. He actually went to college and is playing decent. Has he airballed any free throws? Nope. Big 12 guys don't do that, unless their name is Jiri - but - he made up for that.

I don't like the Spurs, they're not friendly people. Especially that Bowen fellow. Kneeing folks in the groin and putting his leg under them when they score on his arse. Boooooo to Bowen. Then there is the Big 3. Ick. I mean, I do like Duncan - he's a cool guy that can play. Parker though - I can't stand him. He's with Eva...I should be with Eva! And the third guy, hell - I don't even know who he is - so right there I don't like him. Big 3 is only 1-2 with me. Sounds like something from the Big 10.

So, against better judgment, I'll tune in tonight. But, ya'll best show me something...or...I...I'll...well...I'll turn the channel - that's what I'll do. Maybe I'll watch reruns of Full House or Rosanne instead.

That'll learn ya...

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 162

Re: NBA Finals: Just my luck...

Ahhh...someone heard me...as Gibson looks to start tonight. Well...an injury caused it...but..it's progress!

LINK

Pro
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Re: NBA Finals: Just my luck...

don't forget about the linebacker, Robert Horry, who cost the Suns a trip to the Finals. I hate the Spurs!!

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.