Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Publisher
    Points: 805,897, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    16,638
    Points
    805,897
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,185
    Given: 313

    Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Just got this done. A recap of today's events.

    Iowa State Football: Scrimmage #1 recap | Cyclone Fanatic



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 40,805, Level: 62
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,641
    Points
    40,805
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    DURAN HOLLIS WILL BE MY FAVORITE CYCLONE BY THE END OF THE YEAR.
    this kid will be an outststanding running back at iowa state b4 he graduates.i will state that only in the case that he does not have any problems with injuries which can slow anyone down-even arob admits that from last year.


    doc

  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 33,076, Level: 56
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,174
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,935
    Points
    33,076
    Level
    56
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 0

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Hi Woodie. Why do you think he will be outstanding? There is a chance he may be a back up his whole college career if he can't beat out Johnson.



  4. #4
    Publisher
    Points: 805,897, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    16,638
    Points
    805,897
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,185
    Given: 313

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Quote Originally Posted by cayin View Post
    Hi Woodie. Why do you think he will be outstanding? There is a chance he may be a back up his whole college career if he can't beat out Johnson.
    I disagree. Look at Coach Herman's quotes in the story. They are two different backs. They can both have nice careers at Iowa State doing different things to help the team win.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 58,563, Level: 75
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,487
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    jahfg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,731
    Points
    58,563
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 22

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Quote Originally Posted by woodie View Post
    DURAN HOLLIS WILL BE MY FAVORITE CYCLONE BY THE END OF THE YEAR.
    this kid will be an outststanding running back at iowa state b4 he graduates.i will state that only in the case that he does not have any problems with injuries which can slow anyone down-even arob admits that from last year.
    Please stop posting until you can figure out how to type better than a 3rd grader.


    I don't bring my own opinions, just attack others.

  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 227,057, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    Clones21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,558
    Points
    227,057
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Quote Originally Posted by jahfg View Post
    Please stop posting until you can figure out how to type better than a 3rd grader.
    I'm guessing hes on his phone.


    "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

  7. #7
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 105,527, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,460
    Points
    105,527
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 1

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    I disagree. Look at Coach Herman's quotes in the story. They are two different backs. They can both have nice careers at Iowa State doing different things to help the team win.

    Visions of the W W Express are dancing in my mind!!!



  8. #8
    Pro
    Points: 40,805, Level: 62
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,641
    Points
    40,805
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    jahfag-you must have a third grade reading equivalent-if you can't make sense out of this blog.............


    doc

  9. #9
    All-Star
    Points: 37,730, Level: 59
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Me State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Altoona
    Posts
    1,949
    Points
    37,730
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 0

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Quote Originally Posted by woodie View Post
    jahfag-you must have a third grade reading equivalent-if you can't make sense out of this blog.............
    This is a message board not a blog.



  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 40,805, Level: 62
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,641
    Points
    40,805
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    me state::::::
    blog:blogs are usually maintained by a publisher with regular entries of commentary or description of events.the publisher and owner of this website,CHRIS WILLIAMS,does this quite often on his website called "CYCLONE FANATIC". in this particular segment in which chris started he describes some events and later comes back and talks about one of our good football players,DURAN HOLLIS, and gives some verbage by coach tom herman who gives some very nice words about mr hollis. now if that does not fit the description of a blog-please tell me what does. you can have a blog within a publication called cyclone fanatics.cyclone fanatics does not totally have to be a blog.
    if you went to iowa state,i sure hope that you passed all of your ENGLISH classes.


    doc

  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 63,325, Level: 78
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,525
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    WalkingCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,188
    Points
    63,325
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 200

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Quote Originally Posted by woodie View Post
    me state::::::
    blog:blogs are usually maintained by a publisher with regular entries of commentary or description of events.the publisher and owner of this website,CHRIS WILLIAMS,does this quite often on his website called "CYCLONE FANATIC". in this particular segment in which chris started he describes some events and later comes back and talks about one of our good football players,DURAN HOLLIS, and gives some verbage by coach tom herman who gives some very nice words about mr hollis. now if that does not fit the description of a blog-please tell me what does. you can have a blog within a publication called cyclone fanatics.cyclone fanatics does not totally have to be a blog.
    if you went to iowa state,i sure hope that you passed all of your ENGLISH classes.




  12. #12
    Speechless
    Points: 303,138, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    cyhiphopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    17,054
    Points
    303,138
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,628
    Given: 3,592

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Quote Originally Posted by woodie View Post
    me state::::::
    blog:blogs are usually maintained by a publisher with regular entries of commentary or description of events.the publisher and owner of this website,CHRIS WILLIAMS,does this quite often on his website called "CYCLONE FANATIC". in this particular segment in which chris started he describes some events and later comes back and talks about one of our good football players,DURAN HOLLIS, and gives some verbage by coach tom herman who gives some very nice words about mr hollis. now if that does not fit the description of a blog-please tell me what does. you can have a blog within a publication called cyclone fanatics.cyclone fanatics does not totally have to be a blog.
    if you went to iowa state,i sure hope that you passed all of your ENGLISH classes.
    I think the general grips is with your lack of proper punctuation, spelling, and capitalization. Also, C-Willy does post blogs, but you were not posting a blog, you were commenting in a thread on a message board. Two different things.

    Either way, your posts on this message board can be difficult to understand. In no way do I want you to stop posting however. Everyone has the right to post thier opinion and I like your optimism about the future of Mr Hollis. I also hope he does well and both he and Shontelle have bright futures.



  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 40,805, Level: 62
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,641
    Points
    40,805
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    cyhiphop,i do not take the time to make capitals at the beginning of sentences due to the fact i suffered a stroke back 11 years ago. i never did take typing in high school and learned the one finger method that i use now. i aced all of my english courses at iowa state and have pursued degrees beyond my b.s. degree from iowa state. these include a m.s. and a ph.d. if you can understand the above that is my reason for lower case typing and i finished iowa state with an all-college undergrad degree with a 3.75. and i challenge the two idiots above that they did not receive those honors at isu.


    doc

  14. #14
    Pro
    Points: 51,522, Level: 70
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,028
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYCLNST8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    2,711
    Points
    51,522
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 514
    Given: 700

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Note to self:

    Grammar Police turn a blind eye to "woodie." Trust him. He's a doctor.




  15. #15
    Speechless
    Points: 303,138, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    cyhiphopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    17,054
    Points
    303,138
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,628
    Given: 3,592

    Re: Camp Report: Scrimmage #1 recap

    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLNST8 View Post
    Note to self:

    Grammar Police turn a blind eye to "woodie." Trust him. He's a doctor.
    Like Dr Dre?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FS1
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. West Virginia
  • November 29, 2014
  • 11:00 AM