Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

Any Firefox experts out there?

On two of the three computers where I have Firefox installed, the search box in the upper right corner (which uses Google) doesn't give me the auto-suggest results. This is the search box built into Firefox, not part of any toolbar.

Mysteriously, it works on on one of my computers, but not on the other two. I have no idea why and I've been unable to find a solution. The settings/add-ons are identical on all three.

I've checked the registry and while that may be an option, I haven't seen anything that struck me as a surefire change, so I haven't changed anything.

Any suggestions are welcome. TIA.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 482
    Given: 259

Re: Any Firefox experts out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Trice View Post
    On two of the three computers where I have Firefox installed, the search box in the upper right corner (which uses Google) doesn't give me the auto-suggest results. This is the search box built into Firefox, not part of any toolbar.

Mysteriously, it works on on one of my computers, but not on the other two. I have no idea why and I've been unable to find a solution. The settings/add-ons are identical on all three.

I've checked the registry and while that may be an option, I haven't seen anything that struck me as a surefire change, so I haven't changed anything.

Any suggestions are welcome. TIA.
    Pretty sure there is a setting in the "tools"/"options"/"privacy" that you can turn on or off, depending on whether or not you want it to remember searches. Sounds like you may have checked that, but just thought I'd throw that out.