Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 107,133, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,462
    Points
    107,133
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 142

    Friday Confession

    I'm guessing some CFers have some things to get off their chests. I've had a couple requests to start of Friday Confessions.

    Let me start by saying its now 11 am and besides getting to work (and the shower before it) I have not accomplished a thing today. I have, however, been on a bunch of time-wasting websites and truthfully I can't even remember what I read on them.

    I saw Kesha on the Today show this morning and am confused. At first glance she seemed neither attractive or talented, but after a while she kind of grew on my and I'm ashamed to admit she's a little of both.

    Our football team's preseason scrimmage is tonight and I couldn't be less excited. Every year its the same thing. Defense dominates, everyone thinks we are going to suck. (Thanks to CW's Iowaprepfanatic.com for ranking us #1 though)

    I told my wife to plan on being home early next friday ( I will be home with my daughters) so I can get to a "meeting". "Meeting"= Famous Dave's with some guys I coach with.

    I stole one of my daughter's cupcakes for her birthday party this morning. She will be 2. Oops.

    Usually I feel better after getting this stuff off my chest, I kind of feel guilty today.


    Exaggeration is a BILLION times worse than understating.

  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 49,485, Level: 68
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,650
    Points
    49,485
    Level
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 1

    Re: Friday Confession

    Sometimes I'll just put the clothes through a second dryer cycle so I don't have to fold them.



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 42,606, Level: 63
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    TheHelgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,760
    Points
    42,606
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Friday Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Sometimes I'll just put the clothes through a second dryer cycle so I don't have to fold them.

    YES!!!



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 120,907, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ianoconnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,219
    Points
    120,907
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 315
    Given: 642

    Re: Friday Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Sometimes I'll just put the clothes through a second dryer cycle so I don't have to fold them.
    LOL, I do this pretty much every time I do laundry!



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 174,460, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,249
    Points
    174,460
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Friday Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by ianoconnor View Post
    LOL, I do this pretty much every time I do laundry!
    How does this eliminate folding?


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 120,907, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ianoconnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,219
    Points
    120,907
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 315
    Given: 642

    Re: Friday Confession

    When I finish my laundry I just throw it back in the basket, then when I need to wear something I will throw it in the dryer.



  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 217,633, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,278
    Points
    217,633
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 284

    Re: Friday Confession

    I had some crazy guy kid nap me yesterday. Throw me in a hole and started saying and I quote "It rubs the lotion on its skin". Still a little freaked out by this. So thanks for making this thread. I had to get that out.


    Nobody but HB knows for sure. You pretty much know nothing....like Knownothing would like to say.
    Word

  8. #8
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 52,170, Level: 70
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,684
    Points
    52,170
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 193

    Re: Friday Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by wartknight View Post
    I'm guessing some CFers have some things to get off their chests. I've had a couple requests to start of Friday Confessions.

    Let me start by saying its now 11 am and besides getting to work (and the shower before it) I have not accomplished a thing today. I have, however, been on a bunch of time-wasting websites and truthfully I can't even remember what I read on them.

    I saw Kesha on the Today show this morning and am confused. At first glance she seemed neither attractive or talented, but after a while she kind of grew on my and I'm ashamed to admit she's a little of both.

    Our football team's preseason scrimmage is tonight and I couldn't be less excited. Every year its the same thing. Defense dominates, everyone thinks we are going to suck. (Thanks to CW's Iowaprepfanatic.com for ranking us #1 though)

    I told my wife to plan on being home early next friday ( I will be home with my daughters) so I can get to a "meeting". "Meeting"= Famous Dave's with some guys I coach with.

    I stole one of my daughter's cupcakes for her birthday party this morning. She will be 2. Oops.

    Usually I feel better after getting this stuff off my chest, I kind of feel guilty today.
    I confess that I'm glad you don't work for me.



  9. #9
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 71,761, Level: 83
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,389
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    cyfan964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 blocks from the Jack
    Posts
    4,532
    Points
    71,761
    Level
    83
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 115

    Re: Friday Confession

    My grandma called two days ago to talk about the flooding in Ames and to make sure I was ok. I just didn't feel like having that conversation at the time so I didn't answer the call. I still haven't called her back.



  10. #10
    All-Star
    Points: 25,942, Level: 49
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Trainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,445
    Points
    25,942
    Level
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Friday Confession

    After moving into my Gf's mother's house, I have done nothing for the last 5 days. Nothing has included Dexter season 1, finding my way around Cedar falls and staying up till 3 or 4 and sleeping till 12.



  11. #11
    Speechless
    Points: 227,057, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    Clones21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,558
    Points
    227,057
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Friday Confession

    Confession is i want to sleep all day.


    "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

  12. #12
    Legend
    Points: 263,052, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Cyclonestate78's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,436
    Points
    263,052
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 169
    Given: 573

    Re: Friday Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer View Post
    After moving into my Gf's mother's house, I have done nothing for the last 5 days. Nothing has included Dexter season 1, finding my way around Cedar falls and staying up till 3 or 4 and sleeping till 12.
    I bet that isn't all you are "doing".



  13. #13
    Legend
    Points: 263,052, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Cyclonestate78's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,436
    Points
    263,052
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 169
    Given: 573

    Re: Friday Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by cyfan964 View Post
    My grandma called two days ago to talk about the flooding in Ames and to make sure I was ok. I just didn't feel like having that conversation at the time so I didn't answer the call. I still haven't called her back.
    Just so you know.... she might think you died. You should probably call her back.



  14. #14
    All-Star
    Points: 25,942, Level: 49
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Trainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,445
    Points
    25,942
    Level
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Friday Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonestate78 View Post
    I bet that isn't all you are "doing".
    Oh and my Gf's twin sister is annoying the **** out of me.



  15. #15
    Legend
    Points: 263,052, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Cyclonestate78's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,436
    Points
    263,052
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 169
    Given: 573

    Re: Friday Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer View Post
    Oh and my Gf's twin sister is annoying the **** out of me.
    Ok.... 3 chicks in the same family.... You are pushing the laws of the universe right now.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Fox Sports 1
  • Iowa State vs. Kansas State
  • September 6, 2014
  • 11:00 AM