Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 21

Creditors: late payment and over the limit fees

I'll try to keep my cool, but if the cost of both needed, and wanted items, in today's times would come way down from their sky-rocketed level, people wouldn't rely on using credit cards to obtain them! People feel they're working hard enough and should be able to buy these things, but their skimpy paychecks might not allow them to. So if employers would pay people what they're worth rather than have the nerve to pay people in these highly expensive times a pathetic minimum wage, then people wouldn't have to use credit cards!

Also, if employers wouldn't be so *** damn picky about who they hire, focus more on the individual than the competition they're trying to beat (nobody beats nobody anyhow, it's all one big circus), jobs would be easy to get FOR EVERYONE regardless of how perfect they acted on the interview!!!!

I blame these very reasons for why people are in debt and unable to pay their bills... it's because of greed and distrust! Creditors: keep adding late payment and over the limit fees onto people's accounts and you'll really never get your money! It's bad enough people can't pay back what they borrowed, do you really think they're going to pay better if you add onto that balance? And if you make it hard for people to get jobs because of bad credit, HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT TO GET YOUR MONEY IF THEY CAN'T WORK?????????????????

(YES, this is a joke) ...read my latter post.

Last edited by Psyclone Brian; 08-12-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 10

Re: Creditors: late payment and over the limit fees

Bad ******* day, huh?

Walk On
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 419
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Psyclone Brian View Post
    I'll try to keep my cool, but if the cost of both needed, and wanted items, in today's times would come way down from their sky-rocketed level, people wouldn't rely on using credit cards to obtain them! People feel they're working hard enough and should be able to buy these things, but their skimpy paychecks might not allow them to. So if employers would pay people what they're worth rather than have the nerve to pay people in these highly expensive times a pathetic minimum wage, then people wouldn't have to use credit cards!

Also, if employers wouldn't be so *** damn picky about who they hire, focus more on the individual than the competition they're trying to beat (nobody beats nobody anyhow, it's all one big circus), jobs would be easy to get FOR EVERYONE regardless of how perfect they acted on the interview!!!!

I blame these very reasons for why people are in debt and unable to pay their bills... it's because of greed and distrust! Creditors: keep adding late payment and over the limit fees onto people's accounts and you'll really never get your money! It's bad enough people can't pay back what they borrowed, do you really think they're going to pay better if you add onto that balance? And if you make it hard for people to get jobs because of bad credit, HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT TO GET YOUR MONEY IF THEY CAN'T WORK?????????????????
    what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Addict
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 348
    Given: 706

Easy solution: Don't spend beyond your means.

Legend
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 271
    Given: 372

This is wrong on so many levels and a big part of the problem with America.

Here is an idea, if you don't make enough get another job. If you can't afford something than don't buy it. If companies pay you more than they will have to charge more for their product.

I blame these very reasons for why people are in debt and unable to pay their bills... it's because of greed and distrust! Creditors: keep adding late payment and over the limit fees onto people's accounts and you'll really never get your money! It's bad enough people can't pay back what they borrowed, do you really think they're going to pay better if you add onto that balance? And if you make it hard for people to get jobs because of bad credit, HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT TO GET YOUR MONEY IF THEY CAN'T WORK?
    Do the credit card require you to get their card? Did you read the documents when you signed them that there would be late fees?

I'm getting ****** just reading this post.

Walk On
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 562
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 22

I really hope your kidding. I don't even know where to begin replying because everything you said in this post is ridiculous.

Legend
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 271
    Given: 372

Degree: psychology

Are you playing some jedi mind trick?

Addict
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 10

No storms in the sky make Brian a tad agitated. He needs a good tornado to take his mind off things.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 316

I agree that greed is the root cause of the economic mess we are in today. But in reality thats human nature and its not going to change. As to the rest, its a tough world and there is alot of money to make taking advantage of the economic mistakes of others, so you have to not get yourself in the position where you can be taken advantage of. I think in purely financial terms employees do pay people what they are worth (financially) because your worth in financial terms is whatever you are willing to accept a job for.

Starter
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 790
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 17

Wow.... just wow. I don't know if I have ever seen a post ANYWHERE that was farther from rational, logical thought. I hope you were drunk when you posted this.

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

This should probably go to the politics forum before it gets out of hand.

Are you ******* with me kid?!?!

Hall-Of-Famer
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 21

Quote Originally Posted by dmclone View Post
    Degree: psychology

Are you playing some jedi mind trick?
    You almost hit the nail on the head my friend.
    I need the psychological feedback from the public to coincide with how we rationalize stress in everyday life no matter how ridiculous the subject or situation. ((just a mind game)) ...don't freak out!

If I told everyone this in the beginning, more than likely, I would hear a lot of humor and sarcastic responses. I'll do this again in the winter time around the holiday's. Let's see what happens then.

Last edited by Psyclone Brian; 08-12-2010 at 07:43 PM.

Pro
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 8

There are very big differences between "need" and "want".

Minimum wage gets you what you need, but not likely what you want.

Big companies don't need to make so much profit, but they want to.

All-Star
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1

You act like you think you're entitled to the things you want. You have to earn the things you want. Nobody is entitled to them. If your job pays so crappy, go back to school, get a better job. if you don't want to do that, then shut up about how how expensive everything is and how underpaid you are and how much credit card debt you have.

Sounds to me like the very best solution for you is to cut up your credit cards because you obviously never realized that you eventually need to pay all that back on your lousy salary that doesn't let you afford the things you want.

Is it me? It's him, right?

Addict
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Bipolarcy View Post
    You act like you think you're entitled to the things you want. You have to earn the things you want. Nobody is entitled to them. If your job pays so crappy, go back to school, get a better job. if you don't want to do that, then shut up about how how expensive everything is and how underpaid you are and how much credit card debt you have.

Sounds to me like the very best solution for you is to cut up your credit cards because you obviously never realized that you eventually need to pay all that back on your lousy salary that doesn't let you afford the things you want.

Is it me? It's him, right?
    It's him, you should read his second post in the thread to really catch on....

I don't do signatures. Blondes, brunettes, and red heads are a different story.