Engineering job in IOWA
Chris, we need a job board on CF!
Anyway, I saw this today via one of my networks for anyone that is interested in
Project Engineer for top Integrator for Food & Beverage-Iowa
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in engineering from a four year college or university and six plus years of related experience; or
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.S.) or equivalent from a two-year technical school with eight plus years of related work experience.
- Candidates without a degree require 10+ years of related work or industry experience.
• Two plus years of project management and team leadership work experience.
• Proven to be proficient in two or more of the following; electrical design, PLC & HMI programming, and commissioning of industrial control systems at a level that requires little to no assistance from others.
• Demonstrated PC literacy with MS Office 2007.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage and lead projects with project teams and clients by interfacing regularly to review functions of equipment and systems, resolve technical issues, ensure expectations are met, review schedules and handle any financial aspects.
• Establish a scope of work for self and other to work from.
• Serve as the primary point of contact with customer/client on all project related issues for projects that have been so assigned.
• Prepare for and lead all project related meetings.
• Work with designers and drafting personnel to develop control panel layouts and electrical schematics.
• Oversee and identify issues with the configuration, testing and commissioning PLC/HMI based control systems for assigned projects.
• Provide quality assessments of work performed by others.
• Mentor and give guidance to individuals and work groups within the organization for the purpose of transferring experience and “how to” knowledge to other employees.
• Participate in the interviewing and qualifying prospective employees upon request.
• Work with Senior Project Manager to help determine and develop strategies to retain, improve and develop new business opportunities with key customers/clients.
• Assist in the development of proposals, estimates and job set ups.
• Utilize, support and enhance ESCO Automation’s standards and best practices.
• Ensure that all paperwork such as time sheet and expense reports are completed on time and accurately.
• Responsible for financial review and budgeting related to project work.
Contact: Heidi Strohman firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior Manager of Recruiting at The ESCO Group
Career Opportunities : The ESCO Group
The grass always looks greener, on the other side of the fence, but the dog over there might be meaner, on the other side of the fence… Stay in your own yard, play in your own yard!