1. Car in front of me with bottle of Jergens and Box of Kleenex in back window. WTF? Sorry, no pic.
2. Even when you know what they are doing, people sitting in their car, in a parking lot, talking on a car blue tooth look really stupid.
3. If Subway can sell a footlong for $5.00. Why not a half for $2.50
4. When did Burger King become fine dining. $8.00 for a value meal?
5. Why was there a soccer mom in a mini van racing a guy to keep him from getting in front of her? Is she having a bad day? That time of month? Maybe it was a Toyota....
6. People drive like Coco the Chimpanzee when it rains.
7. Car with Nebraska license plates, but a Cyclone Window Sticker..
8. Kum and Go....enough said
9. Are sweet corn stands really a front for Crack dealers?
10. Football can't come soon enough.........
Not a soccer mom and I don't drive a minivan, but I will do this. If you can't get into the lane that you want don't expect me to let you get in right in front of me. That pisses me off when there's a line of 20 cars in the right lane and some jerk-off is passing them all in the left only to squeeze their way in up ahead. This seems to happen a lot in Ames.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.