Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 8

Salute the troops.

Salute all the Men and Women who are going off shortly to serve our country. God bless them, and everyone who has family serving time. Thank you troops!

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 28

Re: Salute the troops.

Such a big deployment, it's almost impossible for someone not to affected by it in some way. Some more directly than others. A couple of guys I graduated high school with are headed over seas.

Pro
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Salute the troops.

thank you for your blessing-i have a 40 year old jarhead-who is a policeman on the mcallen,texas police force and has been a jarhead for 23 years- and he is deploying to afghanistan on dec 1,2010.he has been to iraq 3 times already-desert storm then to al anbar province 2x. in his last trip to iraq,his unit cleaned out the alqueda in the iraqui
    al anbar province-he drove the lead humvee being an officer and he put his garmin to every oasis and found all of the ragheads,goats,and camels. the sunnis chiefs finally realized that we were there to help them so they pointed out any of the alqueda freaks that were there.

i am afraid that the sunis and shia sare going to be in a battle in a couple of years with iran working on a nuclear weapon.when ole mohhamed boy started his phony religion two tribes were developed ,the sunnis and shites.they have been fighting for 1354 years if you have read your history books. the shites are considered lower class and the sunnis consider themselves upperclass-sunnis and shia do not ever intermarry.iran wants control of the arab oil.there may be a big war between iran,syria,lebanon(hezzbolah),kuwait,yemen vs. saudi arabia,united emirates,jordan,and eygpt.if it comes about you will have the us,nato,and israel on the western frontier and india on the eastern frontier. the US,ISRAEL,NATO already have nuclear subs and several warships south of iran that are ready on standby if this thing blows.i think the indian army is just itching to get into action from the eastern front with the modern and big airforce,army and navy they deploy.we need to keep russia and the chinese out of it because they have several scientists working on the iranian's president iamahandjob's nuclear project .he was one of them who invaded our embassy as a student in 1979. that incident was the start of WORLD WAR III.i wished that ole ronald reagan would have bombed
    tehran into the history books. it would have saved us a lot of money and troubles on the expenses of the iraq war and what we r trying to do in afghanistan.please pray for our troopers-they have a helluva job.

doc