Pump-up songs for boxing
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Points: 3,603, Level: 17
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    18
    Points
    3,603
    Level
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 110

    Pump-up songs for boxing

    I am in the Iowa State boxing club and am looking for songs to get pumped before matches with.



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 34,523, Level: 57
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 927
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsSocial

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,658
    Points
    34,523
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 100

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    I'd be surprised if you don't have/know of "Can't be touched" by Body Head Bangers. Roy Jones Jr is involved in it I think. Song always gets me goin.



  3. #3
    Prospect
    Points: 3,603, Level: 17
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    18
    Points
    3,603
    Level
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 110

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone06 View Post
    I'd be surprised if you don't have/know of "Can't be touched" by Body Head Bangers. Roy Jones Jr is involved in it I think. Song always gets me goin.

    Ya I have that one but, it is one of the few that I do. It is a very good one.



  4. #4
    All-Star
    Points: 38,518, Level: 60
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 532
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    247cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Spring Hill, KS
    Posts
    1,119
    Points
    38,518
    Level
    60
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 20

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    Walk - Pantera



  5. #5
    Prospect
    Points: 1,841, Level: 11
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7
    Points
    1,841
    Level
    11
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    it's raining men by the weather girls - gets me pumped up!



  6. #6
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 8,998, Level: 28
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    hazleton
    Posts
    266
    Points
    8,998
    Level
    28
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    fing hostile - pantera



  7. #7
    Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    736
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    yo i posted on another thread but u prob didnt read it


    i talked to the penn state head coach, they have fighters that reach nationals frequently, he said iowa state doesn't compete in NCBA, and frankly he hasn't heard of iowa state even having a team. Is that true? if so who do u guys compete with?


    oh and ever heard of mike tysons confidence speech? its epic, too bad youtube is down



  8. #8
    Starter
    Points: 11,042, Level: 31
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Robins, IA
    Posts
    647
    Points
    11,042
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    Heart of a Champion by Nelly, best pump up song of all time!


    XBOX Live Gamertag: Mr Slip Wiggles

  9. #9
    Prospect
    Points: 3,603, Level: 17
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    18
    Points
    3,603
    Level
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 110

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc936 View Post
    yo i posted on another thread but u prob didnt read it


    i talked to the penn state head coach, they have fighters that reach nationals frequently, he said iowa state doesn't compete in NCBA, and frankly he hasn't heard of iowa state even having a team. Is that true? if so who do u guys compete with?


    oh and ever heard of mike tysons confidence speech? its epic, too bad youtube is down
    We do have a team but, only 4 or 5 fighters usually go to the golden gloves or the NCBA tournament. We compete against Kentucky, Navy, Ohio State, Michigan, West Virginia, and some other schools we haven't done too well lately so that is probably why we are unheard of in areas.



  10. #10
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    Quote Originally Posted by 247cy View Post
    Walk - Pantera
    this. when i was in high school we would listen to Pantera before football games. always made me want to rip someones head off



  11. #11
    Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    736
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    Quote Originally Posted by jmhbb3 View Post
    We do have a team but, only 4 or 5 fighters usually go to the golden gloves or the NCBA tournament. We compete against Kentucky, Navy, Ohio State, Michigan, West Virginia, and some other schools we haven't done too well lately so that is probably why we are unheard of in areas.

    i just googled ur username and a facebook popped up. I think i met you before, you came into my dorm room to talking about boxing.



    but yes, just for a side note, you typically don't want to psych yourself up going into a fight, adrenaline dumps are your worst enemy. You dont want to pull a shane carwin by round 3. Walk in it relaxed but confident, don't go in all wired up ready to throw bombs the second you go in



  12. #12
    Prospect
    Points: 3,603, Level: 17
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    18
    Points
    3,603
    Level
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 110

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc936 View Post
    i just googled ur username and a facebook popped up. I think i met you before, you came into my dorm room to talking about boxing.



    but yes, just for a side note, you typically don't want to psych yourself up going into a fight, adrenaline dumps are your worst enemy. You dont want to pull a shane carwin by round 3. Walk in it relaxed but confident, don't go in all wired up ready to throw bombs the second you go in

    That could have possibly been me I dont remember though.



  13. #13
    Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    736
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KitWepuW2Qk[/ame]



  14. #14
    All-Star
    Points: 45,174, Level: 65
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,495
    Points
    45,174
    Level
    65
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 71

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    Quote Originally Posted by jmhbb3 View Post
    I am in the Iowa State boxing club and am looking for songs to get pumped before matches with.
    "Break Stuff" - Limp Bizkit


    I am a patient boy. I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait...
    http://www.mapcon.com/US-EN/CMMS-Software

  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 104,188, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,295
    Points
    104,188
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 422
    Given: 0

    Re: Pump-up songs for boxing

    Anything by Nickleback.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM