Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 26,892, Level: 50
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 658
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    drednot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    1,839
    Points
    26,892
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 129

    Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES. A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger." Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then," he sighed................"Let's put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box."


    rocks!

  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 98,848, Level: 97
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Erik4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,439
    Points
    98,848
    Level
    97
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 795
    Given: 715

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Quote Originally Posted by drednot57 View Post
    THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES. A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger." Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then," he sighed................"Let's put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box."
    So she's BRITISH! I get it...



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 63,822, Level: 78
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,028
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    jumbopackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,482
    Points
    63,822
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 10

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Love these soccer jokes!


    "Homemade beer, after all, is like a democracy. Every so often, youíre gonna hate what comes out of it. But when itís good, itís the best." - woot.com

  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 216,092, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    JUKEBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,198
    Points
    216,092
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 0

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Haha she's British!



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 43,647, Level: 64
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 603
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points
    clones26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    2,694
    Points
    43,647
    Level
    64
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 133
    Given: 68

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    I thought it had to be your bull?


    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day".-Frank Sinatra


    @cyfert26 on Twitter

  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 231,866, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    16,028
    Points
    231,866
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,641
    Given: 901

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Since when did Frosted Flakes make a jigsaw puzzle???


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  7. #7
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 59,706, Level: 75
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Cyclones_R_GR8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    4,026
    Points
    59,706
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 461
    Given: 1,055

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    A young blonde decided she needed to make a little extra cash so she decided to check with her neighbors to see if they had any odd jobs she could do.

    One neighbor said that he had been planning on painting his porch and he would pay her $50 to paint it. He already had the paint and she agreed.

    The man's wife asked her husband if the blonde realized the porch wrapped around the house and that $50 was not very much for all that work.

    About 3 hours later the blonde knocks on the door and tells the man she is finished, in fact there was enough paint to apply a second coat. The man was impressed and decided to pay her an extra $50 for a job well done.

    The blonde happily accepted the money and started to walk away then turned and said to the man, Thank you and by the way, It's a Lexus, not a Porsche.


    They say country music speaks to the heart. Unfortunately, it has to go through your ears to get there.

  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 436,101, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    65,356
    Points
    436,101
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 1,175

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Gee, I was worried she was from Alabama. Nice touch on the tea. Blimey, they eat frosted flakes in England?


    Let Prohm's Posse Ride: Georges, Georgios, 3sus, Hallice, Deonte, Abdel, Monte, Matt, and McKaT.

  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 436,101, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    65,356
    Points
    436,101
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 1,175

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonedave25 View Post
    Since when did Frosted Flakes make a jigsaw puzzle???
    Since this joke. Play along.


    Let Prohm's Posse Ride: Georges, Georgios, 3sus, Hallice, Deonte, Abdel, Monte, Matt, and McKaT.

  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 135,695, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    clones_jer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    8,342
    Points
    135,695
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclones_R_GR8 View Post
    A young blonde decided she needed to make a little extra cash so she decided to check with her neighbors to see if they had any odd jobs she could do.

    One neighbor said that he had been planning on painting his porch and he would pay her $50 to paint it. He already had the paint and she agreed.

    The man's wife asked her husband if the blonde realized the porch wrapped around the house and that $50 was not very much for all that work.

    About 3 hours later the blonde knocks on the door and tells the man she is finished, in fact there was enough paint to apply a second coat. The man was impressed and decided to pay her an extra $50 for a job well done.

    The blonde happily accepted the money and started to walk away then turned and said to the man, Thank you and by the way, It's a Lexus, not a Porsche.
    ok, I didn't think a blonde joke could make me laugh - but I was totally wrong.

    good stuff, now I have to clean the pepsi off my keyboard.



  11. #11
    Legend
    Points: 219,626, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    MNCyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    11,255
    Points
    219,626
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 604

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Quote Originally Posted by clones_jer View Post
    ok, I didn't think a blonde joke could make me laugh - but I was totally wrong.

    good stuff, now I have to clean the pepsi off my keyboard.
    I'd imagine you have to clean your keyboard regularly anyway.



  12. #12
    Speechless
    Points: 518,751, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jdoggivjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    35,888
    Points
    518,751
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,290
    Given: 1,676

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    I'd imagine you have to clean your keyboard regularly anyway.
    Well, he does get excited every time Tank posts a new thread...


    Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.


  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 135,695, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    clones_jer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    8,342
    Points
    135,695
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    I'd imagine you have to clean your keyboard regularly anyway.
    your joke is worse than the OPs.

    I expected better MNy.



  14. #14
    Legend
    Points: 219,626, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    MNCyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    11,255
    Points
    219,626
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 604

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    Quote Originally Posted by clones_jer View Post
    your joke is worse than the OPs.

    I expected better MNy.
    really?



  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 174,987, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,249
    Points
    174,987
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Joke Too Good Not to Pass On.

    That was so funny it made me fall off my dinosaur.


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM