Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

2010 predictions

Sept. 02 VS. Northern Illinios - This game and this team kind of scares me ISU has more talent but Niu will come to play and it always seems the cyclones are flat in season opening games ISU 28-21 W 1-0 (0-0)

Sept. 11 AT. Iowa - this is alot of the same team as last year minus the o-line. this is a very winnable game if we don't turn the ball over and can score points. We will end the touchdown streak but will lose at kinnick Iowa 24-17 L 1-1 (0-0)

Sept.18 VS. K-STATE (at arrowhead) - we will want revenge after last year(heck i want revenge) and CPR will have them hitting k-state commin off the bus. ISU 31-21 W 2-1 (1-0)

sept. 25 VS. UNI - the panthers lose alot of players from a team that underachieved last year. they will want a win over a bcs team after comming so close to beating the hawks but robinson will be to much for them ISU 35-17 W 3-1 (1-0)

Oct. 02 VS. Texas Tech - everyone has this as a toss-up game. I do not, they do have a new coach(who knows how to win) and are learning new schemes but they will still pass alot and will still have an underrated defense TT 31-21 L 3-2 (1-1)

Oct. 09 VS. Utah - the utes are solid at every position but i still don't see a spot where we are outmatched. This game will be a struggle but the utes always get worked up over a game with a bcs team(see 2009 sugar bowl) UTAH 27-21 L 3-3 (1-1)

Oct. 16 AT. Oklahoma - OU loses a bit from the defense but you know they have 3 more NFL prospects at any position to fill in so this team will be just as stong as last year if they didn't get hit with injuries OU 28-21 L 3-4 (1-2)

Oct. 23 AT. Texas after seeing the way gilbert stepped it up in the NC game with that much pressure against him i don't think texas with have that much of a drop off in qb play and if they get they running game going this could still be the best team in the nation Texas 31-21 L 3-5 (1-3)

Oct. 30 VS. Kansas - 2 years 2 losses by a total of 7 points and this year they lose most of the greatest players ku has ever seen so they should be down right? then why are all the publication saying they will be 3rd in the north and may have a chance to win the north i dont buy the hype ISU 31-20 W 4-5 (2-3)

Nov. 06 VS. Nebraska still has a great D and a crappy O and once again the defense will overshadow the offense just enough to win games. this year we will not get 8 turnovers but this will still be an even game that we have the chance to win NU 17-10 L 4-6 (2-4)

Nov. 13 AT. Colorado - colorado is a darkhorse in the north and has been for the past three years when they ended up winning 3,5,6 games i'm not buying the hype this year either. CU has highly ranked recuits and hawkins isn't a bad coach but his teams just dont ever play to their ability. this year is ISU's year to finally win in boulder after so many close losses there this decade. ISU 31-24 W 5-6 (3-4)

Nov. 20 VS. Mizzou - the tigers are good all around and will score points but isu always seems to match them point for point til the end. This is 2010's nebraska game we will be ready to play with a bowl berth on the line and it being senior day ISU 28-21 W 6-6 (4-4)

All-Star
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 475
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Re: 2010 predictions

Of course you could have posted it in this thread, but why.
    http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...-schedule.html

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Accept the truth

Prospect
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

didn't see it untill after i posted

Starter
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 397
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up

wouldn't mind seeing your results from Iowa-Texas-Oklahome come true. 3 top 15 teams and we lose by a combined 24. I think if we are good enough to hold that close to those three we will end up better than 6-6 though