9 X 9 ISU Canopy Tent
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Walk On
    Points: 7,366, Level: 25
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    ianuni57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    223
    Points
    7,366
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    9 X 9 ISU Canopy Tent

    I have been looking online for an ISU tent with the new logo. The places online I have checked have been either out of stock, discontinued, or close to $250. I will be heading near Ames this weekend and I thought I would check here and see if anyone knows where I could get one and an estimated price.

    Thanks in advance.



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 18,286, Level: 41
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 664
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Three4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    1,915
    Points
    18,286
    Level
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 32

    Re: 9 X 9 ISU Canopy Tent

    Have you checked at Strawberry Patch in Ames at North Grand? I saw some there when I was in Ames for Father's Day. Don't know if they still have them, but it might be worth a try.



  3. #3
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 12,447, Level: 33
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    EJ4CY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lenexa KS
    Posts
    259
    Points
    12,447
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

    Re: 9 X 9 ISU Canopy Tent

    Quote Originally Posted by ianuni57 View Post
    I have been looking online for an ISU tent with the new logo. The places online I have checked have been either out of stock, discontinued, or close to $250. I will be heading near Ames this weekend and I thought I would check here and see if anyone knows where I could get one and an estimated price.

    Thanks in advance.
    Scheels in Des Moines can get you handled. I think we paid $150 for ours there last year. If they don't have them in stock, they will order it for you.



  4. #4
    Walk On
    Points: 7,366, Level: 25
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    ianuni57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    223
    Points
    7,366
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 9 X 9 ISU Canopy Tent

    I called Strawberry Patch and no luck. I may give Scheels a call to see what they have. Thanks.



  5. #5
    Walk On
    Points: 7,366, Level: 25
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    ianuni57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    223
    Points
    7,366
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 9 X 9 ISU Canopy Tent

    Quote Originally Posted by EJ4CY View Post
    Scheels in Des Moines can get you handled. I think we paid $150 for ours there last year. If they don't have them in stock, they will order it for you.
    Sheels will have then in stock next week and they will be $200. Any other suggestions?



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 83,466, Level: 89
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,063
    Points
    83,466
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 174
    Given: 0

    Re: 9 X 9 ISU Canopy Tent

    Quote Originally Posted by ianuni57 View Post
    Sheels will have then in stock next week and they will be $200. Any other suggestions?
    The West HyVee in Ames has them quite often. Being the offseason, I don't know if they do but it may be worth a call. Otherwise, try TGalaxy and both book stores.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM