Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Returning to Iowa State

So after a 12 year break, my wife is returning to Iowa State to finish her undergraduate degree. With 3 kids and the youngest in school next year, the timing is almost perfect except the Tuition and the fact we will be paying this mostly out of pocket! Wow, it seems like Tuition has more than doubled. Questions for those of you that are more connected include: Can we get student tickets for Football, Basketball and such? Do they allow you to get a ticket for the spouse as well as the student? I am really excited for her to finish her degree, it is something she always wanted to do and life simply got in the way (read first child). Hopefully she can get it done in 2 or 3 semesters - 2 would be ideal but 3 would allow me two football seasons

Pro
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 787
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

Re: Returning to Iowa State

Quote Originally Posted by justcynn View Post
    So after a 12 year break, my wife is returning to Iowa State to finish her undergraduate degree. With 3 kids and the youngest in school next year, the timing is almost perfect except the Tuition and the fact we will be paying this mostly out of pocket! Wow, it seems like Tuition has more than doubled. Questions for those of you that are more connected include: Can we get student tickets for Football, Basketball and such? Do they allow you to get a ticket for the spouse as well as the student? I am really excited for her to finish her degree, it is something she always wanted to do and life simply got in the way (read first child). Hopefully she can get it done in 2 or 3 semesters - 2 would be ideal but 3 would allow me two football seasons
    i believe she would only be able to get season tickets for herself since you have to pick up tickets with your ID card now

Addict
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 0

I am just finishing my return to ISU. It was definitely a good idea. I don't think that you can get football tickets for family members, but it is actually cheaper to get the end zone tickets than the student section. And, with young children I'm not sure that's where you will want to sit.

All-Star
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 411
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

thanks for the info, I definitely would not sit in the Student Section and now see grass seats are cheaper. We'll go with Grass for this year with the Lil Clone Club for the kids.