Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 31

Lil Clone Club Seating for Football

Where do Lil Clones sit during home football games. It says they get free admission with a membership. But are they supposed to sit on hillsides?

In our section, it seemed like some parents were bringing their bigger kids in and trying to squeeze them in even though they didn't purchase a seat for their child. Hate to be a hard *** but it is no fun having your neighbor trying to sit on half of your paid for cushioned back rest seat. It made the games extremely uncomfortable. Plus when you would leave to go to the bathroom they would sit in your seat while you were gone.

Pro
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,022
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 2

Re: Lil Clone Club Seating for Football

Officially probably the hilsides...but there is not a total designated section like there is at womens basketball.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
    Where do Lil Clones sit during home football games. It says they get free admission with a membership. But are they supposed to sit on hillsides?

In our section, it seemed like some parents were bringing their bigger kids in and trying to squeeze them in even though they didn't purchase a seat for their child. Hate to be a hard *** but it is no fun having your neighbor trying to sit on half of your paid for cushioned back rest seat. It made the games extremely uncomfortable. Plus when you would leave to go to the bathroom they would sit in your seat while you were gone.
    According to Cyclones.com, they are supposed to sit on the hillsides (FAQ #6)

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf5/395996.p...B_OEM_ID=10700

All-Star
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 566
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

hillside

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

So does a guy call the usher and tell them what is going on, or what? I have pretty much decided that I am not going to put up with it this year. I paid for my seat......for me......not to have someone sit on it with me........or get it hot and sweaty when I leave for a couple minutes.

Addict
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 942
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6

Is there much you can do about it in the end? This is my first year buying season tickets and I got the seat backs for this very reason. Last year I went to 4 of the games, and everyone of them I almost never ended up in my actual seat on my ticket.

I was even next to a guy with seat backs that took up alot more than his seat back at the same time too.

Addict
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 664
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56

They need to re-look at this policy. Perhaps they could add a section in the corner or top. I understand having the kids in the hillside, but what about the people who have good seats already that don't want to give them up? Are they supposed to fork over big bucks for regular seats only to sit in the hillside or buy a season ticket for a one year old? We ended up taking our son to the regular section for the last few years and had him sit on our lap. If he didn't want to sit, we just moved up to a section with open seats. Now that he's three, we're buying him his own ticket in our section.

In the end, if they start to enforce it, I would expect to see a lot of families drop their donations and just buy hillside tickets until their kids are older.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Clonehomer View Post
    They need to re-look at this policy. Perhaps they could add a section in the corner or top. I understand having the kids in the hillside, but what about the people who have good seats already that don't want to give them up? Are they supposed to fork over big bucks for regular seats only to sit in the hillside or buy a season ticket for a one year old? We ended up taking our son to the regular section for the last few years and had him sit on our lap. If he didn't want to sit, we just moved up to a section with open seats. Now that he's three, we're buying him his own ticket in our section.

In the end, if they start to enforce it, I would expect to see a lot of families drop their donations and just buy hillside tickets until their kids are older.
    I don't have a problem with people bringing their kids and sitting them on their lap. What was happening in our case is people not buying a seat for a 10 year old. And the parents were extra large themselves and did not have a lap to sit on.

Bench Warmer
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Quote Originally Posted by cytech View Post
    Is there much you can do about it in the end? This is my first year buying season tickets and I got the seat backs for this very reason. Last year I went to 4 of the games, and everyone of them I almost never ended up in my actual seat on my ticket.

I was even next to a guy with seat backs that took up alot more than his seat back at the same time too.
    at Kinnick I was with a group of 6 that had season tickets for many years....we always made sure the two outside seats had the seat backs to keep the integrity of the four middle seats