Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Ignorant Iowa Fans

OK, Im sorry but I have to get all of your opinions or facts or anything you know that can help me out here. Me and my friend (a big iowa fan) are having an argument on which conference is better the Big 10 or the Big 12 historically ( in football) before all this expansion talk. He claims the Big 12 is weak, no competition, blah blah blah. Since the Big 12 was formed it has 5 Nat. Titles and the Big 10 (from when the Big 12 was formed) has 2. Also a Big 12 has either played in or won it 9 times since being formed, the Big 10 5 times. correct? All this moving from a time period of 1994 to today. Can anyone help me out here?

Addict
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,621
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 27

Re: Ignorant Iowa Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Cloner007 View Post
    OK, Im sorry but I have to get all of your opinions or facts or anything you know that can help me out here. Me and my friend (a big iowa fan) are having an argument on which conference is better the Big 10 or the Big 12 historically ( in football) before all this expansion talk. He claims the Big 12 is weak, no competition, blah blah blah. Since the Big 12 was formed it has 5 Nat. Titles and the Big 10 (from when the Big 12 was formed) has 2. Also a Big 12 has either played in or won it 9 times since being formed, the Big 10 5 times. correct? All this moving from a time period of 1994 to today. Can anyone help me out here?
    what you can tell him is you are not the big twelve and he is not the big ten so neither of you is a better person no matter which has the stronger teams. then you can tell him that history would say iowa has the better tradition but that history would also clearly say that iowa fans are all ****** bags.

ALL IN
    www.cyclonejerseys.com
    Always buying historically relevant ISU gear

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120

Some guys on ESPN were talking today about how the Big 12 was superior to the Big 10 in football, but the Big 10 was superior in running a business. I couldn't argue with that.

Starter
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

For those that follow them on twitter, and if you have an account, you should:

@FakeAPStylebook When discussing Iowa fans, ignorant, classless, tavern, trailer park, and polyester are redundant and unnecessary. 'Iowa fan' is sufficient.

Damn, that took a lot of work to get down to 140 characters.

Rookie
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cloner007 View Post
    I say, grab a 12 pack remove 2 and start drinking. That's as logical as trying to talk rationally with a Hok fan.

Starter
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

If you are arguing Big 12 Big 10 for football, you'd have to say Big 12 has the upper hand when you talk national titles. Although, I would say that the Big 12 has an easier road to the NC game. Not knocking the Big 12, but with OU and Texas if they run the table in the South they get NO competition from the North in the title game. I love the big 12 but I would argue from Top to bottom, the big 10 is tougher or just as equal as the Big 12. This past season I'd say the Big 10 was superior to the Big 12.