Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 9

What if...

we just got in the fetal position and waited for this to be over? My god! We are acting as if the world is going to end over this. We (as a university) have too much to offer that we will not be left in the dust. We will be somewhere that matters and we will beat teams that matter and we will do the best we can! ISU WILL NOT DIE! Im just a frustrated fan, I'm sorry. I just can't fathom that we will be playing DII football(or MAC) anytime soon. Come on people, we are ISU! Thats it, I'm out!(tired)

*Rest in peace corn dog chick

"what you dont know is that treehouse masters is just mansions for WVU fans"

CF Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Pro
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,338
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Re: What if...

Quote Originally Posted by SNEDDS3 View Post
    we just got in the fetal position and waited for this to be over? My god! We are acting as if the world is going to end over this. We (as a university) have too much to offer that we will not be left in the dust. We will be somewhere that matters and we will beat teams that matter and we will do the best we can! ISU WILL NOT DIE! Im just a frustrated fan, I'm sorry. I just can't fathom that we will be playing DII football(or MAC) anytime soon. Come on people, we are ISU! Thats it, I'm out!(tired)
    yes, I'm replying to my own post. I am so passionate about OUR university that i do believe that we will will survive, thrive for cripes snakes! Freddy, CPR and Bill have this program is such the right direction that it would be a travesty to be dropped to a forgotten conference. I'M JUST ******! I'M SORRY!

Pro
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

yes, I'm replying to my own post. I am so passionate about OUR university that i do believe that we will will survive, thrive for cripes snakes! Freddy, CPR and Bill have this program is such the right direction that it would be a travesty to be dropped to a forgotten conference. I'M JUST ******! I'M SORRY!
    I don't care if anyone replies to this post, I'm just p###ed off and half crocked and tired of this crap and the crappy attitudes. Lets make them all regret what they are doing by beating the sh## out of all comers! Now I'm done.

All-Star
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 5

Haha... I like your thinking, but their are bigger things in the world to get worked up about.

NHL teams need to be added to the favorite teams section.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 288
    Given: 37

I am with you, but if we end with the worst case scenerio (MAC) I have to wonder how long those three coaches stick around. I always thought CPR has as much lifetime potential as anyone could have but when you aren't in a BCS conference, you are in trouble. You can kiss a lot of things goodbye if that happens. Think about this. This week we could go from a BCS conference with a 17 million dollar TV contract to the MAC and getting basically nothing.

I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

Or so I have read.

Pro
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by yaman3 View Post
    I am with you, but if we end with the worst case scenerio (MAC) I have to wonder how long those three coaches stick around. I always thought CPR has as much lifetime potential as anyone could have but when you aren't in a BCS conference, you are in trouble. You can kiss a lot of things goodbye if that happens. Think about this. This week we could go from a BCS conference with a 17 million dollar TV contract to the MAC and getting basically nothing.
    do you think our coaches came here for money? ha! they came because they love this university! i dont think that we can keep them necessarily if we succeed but the reason they are here is for love! i understand your point but we wont end up in the MAC. these guys( and gals) want what is best for this school! i dont think anyone of them would sell us out for money, (I know money talks). PASSION MY FRIEND, PASSION! a love for ISU is a love like no other!

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 288
    Given: 37

do you think our coaches came here for money? ha! they came because they love this university! i dont think that we can keep them necessarily if we succeed but the reason they are here is for love! i understand your point but we wont end up in the MAC. these guys( and gals) want what is best for this school! i dont think anyone of them would sell us out for money, (I know money talks). PASSION MY FRIEND, PASSION! a love for ISU is a love like no other!
    I understand but if they start leading us to undefeated seasons and MAC championships they will want more as far as success, not necessarily money. I cannot blame them for that.

I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

Or so I have read.

Pro
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by yaman3 View Post
    I understand but if they start leading us to undefeated seasons and MAC championships they will want more as far as success, not necessarily money. I cannot blame them for that.
    i wouldnt either. thats life. im just frustrated and like to think that we will be better than that. do you really think we will be MACish? I do not.