Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Dodds = not a finisher

Mr. bigshot I did not start this, but I will finish it, needs to sit down and shut up. Hey Dodds, dosen't look like you are going to get to finish much. From where I sit you are going to have to settle for what ever is left that fits you best. Nebby said take a hike, Colorado said via condios, tAm is sick of you and OU will do what is best for them without regard to the putrid burnt orange. You may want to stick with the sisters of the poor because anybody that is not leveraged by you or has a better offer (even if it may be less money) is likely to take it. You talk big, but obviously have a small stick (I bet you drive a burnt orange corvettte to compensate for your shortcomings) in words and actions. I wish 4 conferences would get to 16 without you and leave you on the outside looking in. ISU, Mizzou, KU, KSU, and Baylor should have put a deadline on you for a decision and this would be done by now.

Dogs look up to you, cats look down at you, give me a pig. They just look you in the eyes and treat you as an equal - churchill

Pro
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,022
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

Re: Dodds = not a finisher

Quote Originally Posted by im4isu View Post
    Mr. bigshot I did not start this, but I will finish it, needs to sit down and shut up. Hey Dodds, dosen't look like you are going to get to finish much. From where I sit you are going to have to settle for what ever is left that fits you best. Nebby said take a hike, Colorado said via condios, tAm is sick of you and OU will do what is best for them without regard to the putrid burnt orange. You may want to stick with the sisters of the poor because anybody that is not leveraged by you or has a better offer (even if it may be less money) is likely to take it. You talk big, but obviously have a small stick (I bet you drive a burnt orange corvettte to compensate for your shortcomings) in words and actions. I wish 4 conferences would get to 16 without you and leave you on the outside looking in. ISU, Mizzou, KU, KSU, and Baylor should have put a deadline on you for a decision and this would be done by now.
    I doubt he is checking this forum, you may want to try emailing him instead.

All-Star
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 751
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

If Texas stays, we get paid $17M+........if they leave we get paid maybe $5M. Right now I'm a big fan of Dodds, which pains me to say.

Walk On
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 532
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

With his ego, he googles himself and reads all.

Dogs look up to you, cats look down at you, give me a pig. They just look you in the eyes and treat you as an equal - churchill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Quote Originally Posted by acrozier22 View Post
    I doubt he is checking this forum, you may want to try emailing him instead.

no he is probably not reading this thread, he is probably too busy posting resume's on Monster.com.......................or at least he should be.

Pro
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,246
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

still a little early to be throwing this stone. at least hes a starter. im not sure our guys have accomplished that.

Honor Before Victory

Walk On
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 532
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by goldmember View Post
    If Texas stays, we get paid $17M+........if they leave we get paid maybe $5M. Right now I'm a big fan of Dodds, which pains me to say.
    I agree with you, beggers can't be choosers. Those with no leverage are stuck with him, and for that kind of cabbage i'll stay. His best option to not look like such a "richard" is to stay and try to spin blame. UT may have to actually be a martyr this time.

Pro
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 97

Pro
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Die4Cy View Post

?