Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 1000th Post

  1. #1
    Speechless
    Points: 514,771, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jdoggivjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    35,128
    Points
    514,771
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,063
    Given: 1,447

    1000th Post

    Happy 1000th post to me!!! (How many other fanatics have been dorky enough to count it down to create a special post?)

    Vital CF stats since joining:
    Start date: 27 September 2006
    # of days active: 222
    % of time member since site started: 51%
    Activity since joining: 93%
    Avg # of posts: 4.5 per day (a long way to go if I want to catch up to ISUFan22... )
    # of threads started: 23
    # of blogs: 3 (I've got some work to do...)
    Reputation earned: 15,011
    Points of rep per post: 15.011
    # of signature quotes I've used: 2 (quoting Billy Madison and Office Space)
    # of signature pictures I've used: 2
    # of positive reps for current sig pic: at least 2 for ISU Homer...
    # of avatars used: 1 *****
    # of Cyclone Football uniforms I've created: 5 (some I haven't posted yet)
    # of new ISU helmets created: 4 (punching Cys on red and gold helmets, cy heads on red and gold helmets)
    # of wallpapers created: 1.5 (one I didn't feel worthy of posting, one is in progress and ya'll are gonna love it)
    Date I gave up on Dan McCarney: 4 November 2006 (just lost to Kansas, guaranteed losing season)
    # of times I've been to Ames since joining: 1 (and it's the first since I graduated)

    Vital Personal Statistics since joining:
    ISU Graduation date: 9 August 2003
    Days since graduation: 1368
    Schools attended since graduation: 3 (Scott Comm. College, Western Ill, St. Ambrose)
    Classes completed for MBA program at SAU: 4
    SAU GPA: 3.9
    Points above ISU GPA: 1.3
    Birthdays: 1 (Nov 12, 28 years old)
    Marriages: 1 (Come on - I'm from New York originally, not Utah!)
    # of people I've converted to Cyclones: 1 (my wife Erin)
    Children: None (yet)
    Pets: 1 (brown tabby cat named Pepper, for 1 month)
    Promotions at work: 1

    On my way to 2000...

    ***** If anyone knows what I need to do to change my avatar, please let me know. I've tried uploading a new avatar and the site keeps telling me it's unable to upload it (and it's only 4 kb large at 73x80 pixels)


    Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.


  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 96,665, Level: 96
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYdTracked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    8,993
    Points
    96,665
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 370

    Re: 1000th Post

    I passed 1000 awhile back but chose not to make a big fuss over it. Anyways, here's your cookie...




  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 135,630, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    clones_jer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    8,342
    Points
    135,630
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4

    Re: 1000th Post

    Quote Originally Posted by jdoggivjc View Post
    Happy 1000th post to me!!! (How many other fanatics have been dorky enough to count it down to create a special post?)

    Vital CF stats since joining:
    Start date: 27 September 2006
    # of days active: 222
    % of time member since site started: 51%
    Activity since joining: 93%
    Avg # of posts: 4.5 per day (a long way to go if I want to catch up to ISUFan22... )
    # of threads started: 23
    # of blogs: 3 (I've got some work to do...)
    Reputation earned: 15,011
    Points of rep per post: 15.011
    # of signature quotes I've used: 2 (quoting Billy Madison and Office Space)
    # of signature pictures I've used: 2
    # of positive reps for current sig pic: at least 2 for ISU Homer...
    # of avatars used: 1 *****
    # of Cyclone Football uniforms I've created: 5 (some I haven't posted yet)
    # of new ISU helmets created: 4 (punching Cys on red and gold helmets, cy heads on red and gold helmets)
    # of wallpapers created: 1.5 (one I didn't feel worthy of posting, one is in progress and ya'll are gonna love it)
    Date I gave up on Dan McCarney: 4 November 2006 (just lost to Kansas, guaranteed losing season)
    # of times I've been to Ames since joining: 1 (and it's the first since I graduated)

    Vital Personal Statistics since joining:
    ISU Graduation date: 9 August 2003
    Days since graduation: 1368
    Schools attended since graduation: 3 (Scott Comm. College, Western Ill, St. Ambrose)
    Classes completed for MBA program at SAU: 4
    SAU GPA: 3.9
    Points above ISU GPA: 1.3
    Birthdays: 1 (Nov 12, 28 years old)
    Marriages: 1 (Come on - I'm from New York originally, not Utah!)
    # of people I've converted to Cyclones: 1 (my wife Erin)
    Children: None (yet)
    Pets: 1 (brown tabby cat named Pepper, for 1 month)
    Promotions at work: 1

    On my way to 2000...

    ***** If anyone knows what I need to do to change my avatar, please let me know. I've tried uploading a new avatar and the site keeps telling me it's unable to upload it (and it's only 4 kb large at 73x80 pixels)

    I passed 1000 awhile back but chose not to make a big fuss over it. Anyways, here's your cookie...
    What? you call that a big fuss? it all almost fits on one screen!



  4. #4
    Facebook Knows All
    Points: 284,473, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cycloneworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NE Oklahoma
    Posts
    17,897
    Points
    284,473
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,416
    Given: 893

    Re: 1000th Post

    You must have got some negative rep for that post...that's pretty cold.

    Congrats on the milestone.


    Looking for an easy and fun 5k? Check out Breathe Deep Des Moines on June 20 at Raccoon River Park in WDM.

    www.lungevity.org/desmoines

  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 23,145, Level: 46
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,458
    Points
    23,145
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 1000th Post

    Quote Originally Posted by cycloneworld View Post
    You must have got some negative rep for that post...that's pretty cold.

    Congrats on the milestone.
    I was the one as a joke... he will gain the positive back shortly. Gotta make him earn that rep/post ratio right???



  6. #6
    Legend
    Points: 113,934, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUKyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,556
    Points
    113,934
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 577
    Given: 1,535

    Re: 1000th Post

    LOL I remember when I was in the 900s I was trying to figure out something cool to do for 1000 - and then I just forgot and went past it.



  7. #7
    Addict Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oldpeopleville
    Posts
    9,207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 1000th Post

    Quote Originally Posted by travman23 View Post
    I passed 1000 awhile back but chose not to make a big fuss over it. Anyways, here's your cookie...

    Is this a picture of the Freshman from Dazed and Confused (the one who gets with the sophomore chick) when he was younger?


    "Seven minutes to glory."

  8. #8
    Starter
    Points: 11,547, Level: 32
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 403
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    loboclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rio Rancho, New Mexico
    Posts
    815
    Points
    11,547
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Re: 1000th Post

    Get a Life.................



  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 352,771, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    33,315
    Points
    352,771
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,077
    Given: 621

    Re: 1000th Post

    Some just completely lack the ability to tell the difference between humor/sarcasm and a real post.

    "Congrats" on crossing the milestone - glad to have ya around.



  10. #10
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 40,353, Level: 62
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,297
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Altoona
    Posts
    3,790
    Points
    40,353
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

    Re: 1000th Post

    yikes



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 96,665, Level: 96
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYdTracked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    8,993
    Points
    96,665
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 370

    Re: 1000th Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone62 View Post
    Is this a picture of the Freshman from Dazed and Confused (the one who gets with the sophomore chick) when he was younger?
    I don't know, I just did a Google image search for cookie and found it...



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM