Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 18,372, Level: 41
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 578
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Humeston, IA
    Posts
    246
    Points
    18,372
    Level
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 10

    My list of ISU FB DVD's

    Mods feel free to merge this with the classic game thread if need be.

    Here is the list of football games I have.

    at Army 2005
    vs Pittsburgh 2000 Insight Bowl (ESPN Classic rebroadcast)
    at Texas A&M 2005 (4 Blythe TD's)
    vs Colorado 2005 (Tornado game, 2 defensive TD's)
    vs Texas Tech 2002 (The Run, this game is on 2 DVD's, one for each half)
    at Kansas State 2004 (Might be just the 2nd half)
    vs Iowa 2005 (2 discs)
    vs Miami (Ohio) 2004 Independence Bowl (ESPN Classic rebroadcast)
    vs Iowa 2007
    at Nebraska 2009 (2 discs)
    vs Minnesota 2009 Insight.com Bowl (2 discs)

    I also have the 2002 Nebraska game on VHS but have not transferred it yet, Would willing to trade for that one in order to save me some time. If anyone is interested PM me. Cost will be $5 plus shipping. I also have men's and women's basketball. I will post them another time.

    Thanks

    Erick



  2. #2
    Rookie
    Points: 19,714, Level: 42
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    ISU_REV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    565
    Points
    19,714
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

    Re: My list of ISU FB DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by egunzy View Post
    I also have the 2002 Nebraska game on VHS but have not transferred it yet, Would willing to trade for that one in order to save me some time. If anyone is interested PM me. Cost will be $5 plus shipping. I also have men's and women's basketball. I will post them another time.
    Is this legal?



  3. #3
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 101,109, Level: 99
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,941
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Incyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,536
    Points
    101,109
    Level
    99
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 781
    Given: 89

    Re: My list of ISU FB DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU_REV View Post
    Is this legal?
    Nope.


    “Science investigates; religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge, which is power; religion gives man wisdom, which is control. Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals. They are complementary.”

    Martin Luther King Jr.

  4. #4
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 74,216, Level: 84
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 634
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Omaha Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    3,757
    Points
    74,216
    Level
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 274
    Given: 259

    Re: My list of ISU FB DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU_REV View Post
    Is this legal?
    No it is not. As soon as the FBI is done with Kansas, they will come looking for Egunzy.

    Seriously...its ISU games.


    http://www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com/index.html
    We don't reminisce, we just keep playing Tecmo Bowl & R.B.I. Baseball! In-depth strategy guides, player attributes, team rankings, along with detailed recaps of our season play. These Nintendo classics are as entertaining now as the day they were released!

  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 20,626, Level: 43
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    crash_zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tiffin, IA
    Posts
    1,658
    Points
    20,626
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 5

    Re: My list of ISU FB DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by egunzy View Post
    Mods feel free to merge this with the classic game thread if need be.

    Here is the list of football games I have.

    at Army 2005
    vs Pittsburgh 2000 Insight Bowl (ESPN Classic rebroadcast)
    at Texas A&M 2005 (4 Blythe TD's)
    vs Colorado 2005 (Tornado game, 2 defensive TD's)
    vs Texas Tech 2002 (The Run, this game is on 2 DVD's, one for each half)
    at Kansas State 2004 (Might be just the 2nd half)
    vs Iowa 2005 (2 discs)
    vs Miami (Ohio) 2004 Independence Bowl (ESPN Classic rebroadcast)
    vs Iowa 2007
    at Nebraska 2009 (2 discs)
    vs Minnesota 2009 Insight.com Bowl (2 discs)

    Erick
    is that $5 (plus shipping) for a copy of all of those or just one/few?


    Last edited by crash_zone; 05-28-2010 at 10:49 AM.

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 106,719, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    huntt26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    po' dUnk
    Posts
    9,138
    Points
    106,719
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 257

    Re: My list of ISU FB DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by crash_zone View Post
    is that $5 (plus shipping) for a copy of all of those or just one/few? Wish you had the "tornado" game vs Colorado a few yrs ago - that was another one of my favorites.
    The tornado game is in his list of games


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    huntt26 is a winner!

  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 20,626, Level: 43
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    crash_zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tiffin, IA
    Posts
    1,658
    Points
    20,626
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 5

    Re: My list of ISU FB DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by huntt26 View Post
    The tornado game is in his list of games
    It is Friday. My reading and comprehension aren't at their full capacity.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: ESPN
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Texas
  • February 13, 2016
  • 07:30 PM