Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 10,966, Level: 31
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    RideRdie4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    254
    Points
    10,966
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Chris,
    Is there anything in the works for shirts, posters, full vehicle decal wraps from cyclonefanatic DOT com?

    Thanks



  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 566,433, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    ISUAgronomist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Close Enough, IA
    Posts
    21,726
    Points
    566,433
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 618
    Given: 319

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    In the recent email they sent out there was a mention of a CF store in progress.

    "Also, we plan to launch our new Cyclone Fanatic Store in middle part of June. This store will be a place where you can buy all sorts of CF gear, ISU clothing and much more."


    Last edited by ISUAgronomist; 05-19-2010 at 07:07 AM.


  3. #3
    Co-Owner
    Points: 14,886, Level: 37
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 764
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsSocial
    clone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    152
    Points
    14,886
    Level
    37
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by isuaggie View Post
    In the recent email they sent out there was a mention of a CF store in progress.

    "Also, we plan to launch our new Cyclone Fanatic Store in middle part of June. This store will be a place where you can buy all sorts of CF gear, ISU clothing and much more."
    Still on track for a mid June/July store opening. Let us know on any items that you think would be popular in our store.

    ml



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 904,685, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    60,299
    Points
    904,685
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,778
    Given: 3,922

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    The CF polo shirts from the time Jeremy did this are phenomenal.....


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  5. #5
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 10,966, Level: 31
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    RideRdie4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    254
    Points
    10,966
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Thanks guys! I thought something was in the works but I wasn't sure.

    I guess I'm just looking for the normal stuff..shirts (t and polo), flags, the large vinyl banners (these would be cool), posters, signage, and definitely paper party hats (of the cone variety like you see at a three year olds bday).



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 566,433, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    ISUAgronomist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Close Enough, IA
    Posts
    21,726
    Points
    566,433
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 618
    Given: 319

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    Still on track for a mid June/July store opening. Let us know on any items that you think would be popular in our store.

    ml
    I would put a window cling in both of my cars for sure if available. I'm not a fan of bumper stickers. T-shirts and polos are a must IMO.




  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 146,088, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Marshalltown
    Posts
    10,536
    Points
    146,088
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 405
    Given: 281

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by isuaggie View Post
    I would put a window cling in both of my cars for sure if available. I'm not a fan of bumper stickers. T-shirts and polos are a must IMO.
    I second the window clings and would add coozies (can and bottle).



  8. #8
    Co-Owner
    Points: 14,886, Level: 37
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 764
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsSocial
    clone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    152
    Points
    14,886
    Level
    37
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1100011CS View Post
    I second the window clings and would add coozies (can and bottle).

    I continue to add all suggestions to the list. Thanks!



  9. #9
    Pro
    Points: 40,885, Level: 62
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 765
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    3,147
    Points
    40,885
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 47

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    I continue to add all suggestions to the list. Thanks!
    Can/bottle opener
    Name tags
    CF ID cards (not for legal purposes)
    Luggage tags



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 129,051, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ianoconnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    7,973
    Points
    129,051
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 926
    Given: 1,916

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    I think it would be sweet if we could buy CF tshirts and have them customized with our username printed on the sleeve or something. That way if we have a get together we can know who everyone is!



  11. #11
    Starter
    Points: 22,124, Level: 45
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    brother bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    7 Seas of Rhye
    Posts
    968
    Points
    22,124
    Level
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 9

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    I sent an email to Chris a while back asking if they could make a t-shirt that read simply 'Fanatic' the way it looks on the logo here...on the front and 'A Cyclone Fanatic' on the back. The details of the entire email are sketchy, but thought that that would be a great thing...would get people wondering about being a 'Fanatic'...any thoughts? Wouldn't it be wonderful to see a couple of thousand of these shirts around the Jack and Hilton for games that were televised?


    Cyclone fan since 1964 and proud of it!

    Keepers of the Faith -- Member

  12. #12
    Pro
    Points: 69,540, Level: 81
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    timappelgate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cedar Falls, IA
    Posts
    2,318
    Points
    69,540
    Level
    81
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 7

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by ianoconnor View Post
    I think it would be sweet if we could buy CF tshirts and have them customized with our username printed on the sleeve or something. That way if we have a get together we can know who everyone is!

    love this idea



  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 40,885, Level: 62
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 765
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    3,147
    Points
    40,885
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 47

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by brother bob View Post
    I sent an email to Chris a while back asking if they could make a t-shirt that read simply 'Fanatic' the way it looks on the logo here...on the front and 'A Cyclone Fanatic' on the back. The details of the entire email are sketchy, but thought that that would be a great thing...would get people wondering about being a 'Fanatic'...any thoughts? Wouldn't it be wonderful to see a couple of thousand of these shirts around the Jack and Hilton for games that were televised?
    What about putting the web address on it, too? Then people would know what "Cyclone Fanatic" means, at least to us.



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 146,705, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cyrevkah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    7,885
    Points
    146,705
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 426
    Given: 2,242

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneErik View Post
    The CF polo shirts from the time Jeremy did this are phenomenal.....

    I'd go as far as asking for the same vendor for polo shirts again the wear well and are comfortable.



  15. #15
    Speechless
    Points: 904,685, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    60,299
    Points
    904,685
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,778
    Given: 3,922

    Re: Cyclone Fanatic Gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrevkah View Post
    I'd go as far as asking for the same vendor for polo shirts again the wear well and are comfortable.
    Are you stealing my stuff again?


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • August 29, 2015
  • 06:00 PM