Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 646
    Given: 404

Scrutiny and the tiger

Perez: Scrutiny suffocating Woods - PGA Tour Coverage | Golf Channel

Perez believes intense scrutiny of a new kind is suffocating Woods’ game. He thinks Woods’ attempt to play nice between the ropes and appease critics of his stormy temperament is taking away an edge that’s always worked for Woods.
    “He needs to get that ***** back in him,” said Perez, winner of the 2009 Bob Hope Classic. “But he knows he can’t do that, or he’s just going to get hammered by the media if he does anything. But that’s him. He’s like me. He gets upset. He doesn’t accept mediocrity. That’s part of what’s made him great. You can’t change that.”
    Woods and Perez will be among the 145 players teeing it up in Thursday’s start of The Players Championship at the TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course. Woods is coming off only the sixth missed cut of his career, a disappointing showing at Quail Hollow that included a 79 in the second round. It was just his second tournament back since news of his marital infidelities began rocking the golf world. He spent four-and-a-half months away before returning with a tie for fourth at the Masters three weeks ago.
    Read the article to see the bad word.

Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

Pro
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,214
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album pictures50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Re: Scrutiny and the tiger

So many different five letter curse words... good call on using the article to figure it out haha.

Anyways, I agree with Perez. It doesn't look like this new calm Tiger is anywhere near as good as old Tiger. Maybe he's wrong, maybe I'm wrong, but I would rather see him get upset with himself over bad shots again... just leave out the "banging other people than your wife" part of old Tiger.

Keepers of the Faith -- The Unknown