Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Suites vs. Club Seats

I've reviewed all the drawings and specs on the stadium expansion and I still can't tell whether or not JTS will have additional skyboxes. When JP and others reference suites does this mean skyboxes? If so, will these go on the west side of the stadium? If not, what is the difference between the suites and the club sections?

URBCLONE

All-Star Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    From what I can tell, they are putting suites on the west side between the levels. There's already some there, but they plan on expanding both north and south to the end of the stands.

The club section is totally different. There's already a club section at JT, but the lounge is crappy. The club section is between the two levels, but it is not enclosed. It has probably 5-6 rows of plastic, individual seats and it is covered by the overhang of the upper east stands. Behind the seating is an indoor lounge that will have bars, restrooms, flat screens etc. IMO that would be an awesome place to watch a game.

XXXX Master Shake is under gag order XXXX

All-Star
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the information, Bmuff. I was always kind of hoping that they would add another set of skyboxes on the east side. I think Gene Smith mentioned this briefly once upon a time. One other thing I would love to see happen at the stadium is a facade to cover the concourse level. Might help to cut down on the wind and create a better look for JTS.

URBCLONE