Thread: Need your help

Prospect
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Need your help

I asked friends and family for some help and one suggested I post here. I've always been a cyclone fan, so this suggestion I thought was great. I have 5 - four-legged kids (dogs and cats) at home...a few I "inherited" from a friend who passed that I promised to take care of. As you can imagine the cost to feed and vet bills (they are all older) can get out of control. Anyway, I registed "Malibu" in a Greenies contest to get free Greenies for a year. Most votes win. So if you want to help...please go to Greenies.com and click on the photo contest link, and search for "Malibu" (pet name). Currently the most votes had nearly 600 last night, so need a lot of help. Thanks all. Go Cyclones...and Go Fred!!! Welcome Back!!

Tracy

Pro
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 15

Re: Need your help

I'm going to recommend that you reduce the number of animals living in your household in order to increase the likelyhood of having another human move in with you someday.

But I'll go vote for malibu

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Make it easy for others by posting a link to the photo contest (not necessarily to your dog's picture), unless that is against the rules. I've voted for you. I was lucky number 13.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ~ George Carlin

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life:
    The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves Orcs. ~ John Rogers

Prospect
    Thumbs Up

Here is the link....
    GREENIESView The Entries!

and thanks!!!

Prospect
    Thumbs Up

I agree....I think the reduction will happen with time and their age. I already lost two of the four (had seven) I adopted when my friend died. I keep my promises to friends whether they are still with us or not.