Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Shining the poo off of the get out of jail free card (LONG)

I just want to touch on something from the initial McDummit hiring...and then to expand my conspiracy theory on the get out of jail free card.

People ******* and moaned that Morgan sabotaged his opportunity for success here at ISU and with Stinson and Blaylock leaving (purportedly two NBA talents) it hurt his chances at being successful from the get go.

This past year McDummit had two 'reportedly possible NBA talents' in his front line, you know who I'm talking about...baring the fact that it was their first year together why couldn't he get this team of 'under-achievers' into the NCAA tournament. Instead standing cross armed, head tilted, pointing to where he wanted his players positioned on the floor and doing that 'flaggy' double handed wave to the floor when something didn't go our way.

I'm wondering, not that it effects Freddy here but, if Freddy doesn't jump up and down and scream like a maniac will people be upset...I touch on this because of the hypocritical stance so many of the "apologists" had taken when bashing Wayne Morgan and his meager successes at ISU.

Now if Wayne had engendered himself to other schools athletic directors such as McDummit had with Rose-y-palmer (Bruce Rasmussen) and been told that he would be the first contacted if he had a coaching vacancy.......don't ya think just don't ya think, well and then factor in his children (Morgan's very own) and perhaps he wanted to spend quality time with them too, don't ya think he would have 'Slick Willy'd' his way out of Ames and any impending sentiment by the new and on edge ready to make it his program athletic director Jamie Pollard?

Gregg sure is a good man and did things the right way, most of the time. What I ask you now though is this: Would you leave before the job is done, reportedly your dream job? Or would you skip town at the first offer because you know chances are you aren't going to be successful next year and your afraid that you'll be fired/forced out next seasons end.

My answer to that question is McDummmit is a hypocrite just like his apologists. I'm so happy that we had to endure what we did under him to show people that this practice of hiring and firing at a whim isn't the way to go about things.

Sorry am just so sick of the Wayne bashers and so glad that their guy is gone, hopefully everyone can rally around Freddy and let him do his thing. He wouldn't have accepted the challenge is he hadn't planned it out or thought about it.

The other thing I find funny about the entire situation is how Rose-y-palmer (Bruce Rasmussen) had Bill Fennelly contact Slick McDummit about meeting him in Des Moines.....to me that catches me as more than a little shady...and all the Pollard as a friend BS, whoa where'd that shtick come from hahaha kissing booty to try and save his 'nice guy' reputation. What I really wonder is if McDummit contacted Rose-y-palmer for the interview and regarded him, Rose-y-palmer, as his get outta jail free card and if that's true could there be some sort of lawsuit brought against McDummit for more money to be paid back to Iowa State......I mean he did drag us further down the rabbit hole of 'nice guy' shenanigans!

It's pretty obvious to me that McDummit has been taking the blue pills instead of the red all along...and what job does McDummit consider his dream job? UNI his alma mater, ISU one of the top big conference schools in the state, Creighton a semi-successful Mo-Valley school that is a rival to his alma mater? What are his true colors exactly? What kind of a nice guy is he? When and where does he stop polishing the proverbial turd off his get out of jail free card at?

McDummits next position might as well be from Main Street USA to Wall Street NYC...I live and work here, he'd fit right in...well if he had a better haircut maybe.

McDummit I'm calling you on your BS and Pollard you jagass, you bought that crap hook line and s(t)inker.

Long live the Mayor, a true Cyclone through and through! Let's come back together Cyclones and kick Creighton's *** next year...time to play a little dirty and accidentally turn the ball over by throwing it at the walkout quitting coaches head!

I just hope that everyone can agree that if Freddy is successful next year it's not because of McDummit or McDummit's former players/recruits, it's because of Fred and his staff's abilities to get the most out of their student athletes!

(apologies for the run on sentences, poor grammar, and f**l language)

Last edited by cybirdie; 04-28-2010 at 02:08 AM. Reason: gramma my mofo mods

Addict
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 934
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2

Re: Shining the poo off of the get out of jail free card (LONG)

Maybe it's because it's 2 AM. Maybe it's because I only ready about 1/3 of your post. Maybe it's because my brain exploded after having attempted to read what I did. But I have no idea what you just said.

Can't see this thread being around very long.

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

yes I work long hours, and yes it's long, and yes I see the mod's editing it because I am not allowed to have an opinion.......really though it's not that long, I typed it up on the train on my way home.......but hey, I've been warned before not to have an opinion against McDummit

Pro
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 676
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Quote Originally Posted by cybirdie View Post
    yes I work long hours, and yes it's long, and yes I see the mod's editing it because I am not allowed to have an opinion.......really though it's not that long, I typed it up on the train on my way home.......but hey, I've been warned before not to have an opinion against McDummit
    No matter what, you spelled the former head coach's name wrong several times, which is probably enough to get it deleted or altered. I too was in the boat of not being able to read much past the 14th or 15th paragraph. Either way, it's time to move on. Mac is gone, and a new era of Cyclone Basketball is about to begin...

In Fred, we trust!! Go Cyclones!

Pro
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 693
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 663

Stopped reading after the first "McDummit".

Addict
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,314
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 95

Quote Originally Posted by cybirdie View Post
    I just want to touch on something from the initial McDummit hiring...and then to expand my conspiracy theory on the get out of jail free card.

People ******* and moaned that Morgan sabotaged his opportunity for success here at ISU and with Stinson and Blaylock leaving (purportedly two NBA talents) it hurt his chances at being successful from the get go.

This past year McDummit had two 'reportedly possible NBA talents' in his front line, you know who I'm talking about...baring the fact that it was their first year together why couldn't he get this team of 'under-achievers' into the NCAA tournament. Instead standing cross armed, head tilted, pointing to where he wanted his players positioned on the floor and doing that 'flaggy' double handed wave to the floor when something didn't go our way.

I'm wondering, not that it effects Freddy here but, if Freddy doesn't jump up and down and scream like a maniac will people be upset...I touch on this because of the hypocritical stance so many of the "apologists" had taken when bashing Wayne Morgan and his meager successes at ISU.

Now if Wayne had engendered himself to other schools athletic directors such as McDummit had with Rose-y-palmer (Bruce Rasmussen) and been told that he would be the first contacted if he had a coaching vacancy.......don't ya think just don't ya think, well and then factor in his children (Morgan's very own) and perhaps he wanted to spend quality time with them too, don't ya think he would have 'Slick Willy'd' his way out of Ames and any impending sentiment by the new and on edge ready to make it his program athletic director Jamie Pollard?

Gregg sure is a good man and did things the right way, most of the time. What I ask you now though is this: Would you leave before the job is done, reportedly your dream job? Or would you skip town at the first offer because you know chances are you aren't going to be successful next year and your afraid that you'll be fired/forced out next seasons end.

My answer to that question is McDummmit is a hypocrite just like his apologists. I'm so happy that we had to endure what we did under him to show people that this practice of hiring and firing at a whim isn't the way to go about things.

Sorry am just so sick of the Wayne bashers and so glad that their guy is gone, hopefully everyone can rally around Freddy and let him do his thing. He wouldn't have accepted the challenge is he hadn't planned it out or thought about it.

The other thing I find funny about the entire situation is how Rose-y-palmer (Bruce Rasmussen) had Bill Fennelly contact Slick McDummit about meeting him in Des Moines.....to me that catches me as more than a little shady...and all the Pollard as a friend BS, whoa where'd that shtick come from hahaha kissing booty to try and save his 'nice guy' reputation. What I really wonder is if McDummit contacted Rose-y-palmer for the interview and regarded him, Rose-y-palmer, as his get outta jail free card and if that's true could there be some sort of lawsuit brought against McDummit for more money to be paid back to Iowa State......I mean he did drag us further down the rabbit hole of 'nice guy' shenanigans!

It's pretty obvious to me that McDummit has been taking the blue pills instead of the red all along...and what job does McDummit consider his dream job? UNI his alma mater, ISU one of the top big conference schools in the state, Creighton a semi-successful Mo-Valley school that is a rival to his alma mater? What are his true colors exactly? What kind of a nice guy is he? When and where does he stop polishing the proverbial turd off his get out of jail free card at?

McDummits next position might as well be from Main Street USA to Wall Street NYC...I live and work here, he'd fit right in...well if he had a better haircut maybe.

McDummit I'm calling you on your BS and Pollard you jagass, you bought that crap hook line and s(t)inker.

Long live the Mayor, a true Cyclone through and through! Let's come back together Cyclones and kick Creighton's *** next year...time to play a little dirty and accidentally turn the ball over by throwing it at the walkout quitting coaches head!

I just hope that everyone can agree that if Freddy is successful next year it's not because of McDummit or McDummit's former players/recruits, it's because of Fred and his staff's abilities to get the most out of their student athletes!

(apologies for the run on sentences, poor grammar, and f**l language)
    Is this written in code? How does one go about reading this and understanding it?

ALL IN
    www.cyclonejerseys.com
    Always buying historically relevant ISU gear

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,395
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 97

I read the McDummit comment and new it would be worthless after that.

All-Star
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 475
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

Dude, let it go. I think McFarland Clinic may even have some counceling available for you.

On the upside, Congrats on making the top 10 all time worthless post.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Accept the truth

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 48

The little nicknames are not cute and they certainly aren't original. You are glad he is gone yet attack him for leaving to early? Also, no one cares how long of hours you work. We're not impressed by that.

I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

Or so I have read.

Speechless
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 48

Quote Originally Posted by GoShow97 View Post
    Dude, let it go. I think McFarland Clinic may even have some counceling available for you.

On the upside, Congrats on making the top 10 all time worthless post.
    Just top 10?

I'm on Twitter too: Tre4ISU

Or so I have read.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,272
    Given: 631

Quote Originally Posted by yaman3 View Post
    Just top 10?
    That is an elite group. You don't just walk right in there with a rambling post and a sad attempt to play on a name. You have to really earn it.

All-Star
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 475
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by yaman3 View Post
    Just top 10?
    Good point.

It must be my high standards.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Accept the truth