Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 163
    Given: 0

OT: Ankeny Child Care

Quick question and any replies/PM's will be greatly appreciated. My wife and I are having our first child (a boy) in September and we are struggling to find a place to take our future baby for childcare in Ankeny. I know there are a ton of Ankeny clones on here and I figured somebody would have some input.

If nothing else we need a place just to start looking. Child Care Resource and Referral of Central Iowa really doesn't have a lot for Polk county and I expected more since Story is loaded on that website. Thank you so much for any help in advance!

square root(31) = 5.56776436
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 774
    Given: 3,115

Re: OT: Ankeny Child Care

I'm really happy for you guys, Bryce.

I have a friend who really strongly recommends the DMACC daycare. She teaches night classes there, though - I'm not sure if you have to be a student/faculty member before you can take your kids there, but I can sure ask if you'd like.

M 7/09

All-Star
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 7

Re: OT: Ankeny Child Care

Quote Originally Posted by BryceC View Post
    Quick question and any replies/PM's will be greatly appreciated. My wife and I are having our first child (a boy) in September and we are struggling to find a place to take our future baby for childcare in Ankeny. I know there are a ton of Ankeny clones on here and I figured somebody would have some input.

If nothing else we need a place just to start looking. Child Care Resource and Referral of Central Iowa really doesn't have a lot for Polk county and I expected more since Story is loaded on that website. Thank you so much for any help in advance!
    Your challenge will be to find someone who'll take and infant at 6 - 12 weeks. Do you have preferences on which side of town, or in home versus a center? I'll have to dig out then name of the lady who had our middle child when it was little and PM you. I don't know if she'll take an infant right now. All depends on what her group looks like at that time.

"95% of all quotes posted on Facebook are either made up or mistakenly attributed to someone famous." - Albert Einstien