Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Black Saturday

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Points: 19,697, Level: 42
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    ISU_REV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    565
    Points
    19,697
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

    Black Saturday

    I HAVE to make a trip to Kinnick today for a wedding reception. I am dreading the trip, but was wondering if anyone knew where I could download the Iowa State fight song so I could play it very loudly while entering the death star. I already have my Iowa State tie ready.



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 62,898, Level: 77
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    azn4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    DSM
    Posts
    3,089
    Points
    62,898
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Black Saturday


  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 122,855, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Cybyassociation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,638
    Points
    122,855
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 584
    Given: 412

    Re: Black Saturday

    The Kinnick press box is actually a really nice place for a wedding or reception. I actually went to the VERY FIRST wedding in Kinnick!



  4. #4
    Rookie
    Points: 19,697, Level: 42
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    ISU_REV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    565
    Points
    19,697
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

    Re: Black Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybyassociation View Post
    The Kinnick press box is actually a really nice place for a wedding or reception. I actually went to the VERY FIRST wedding in Kinnick!
    Isn't that kinda like saying hell is nice if you like the heat?



  5. #5
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 94,303, Level: 95
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    NobodyBeatsCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Clive, IA
    Posts
    3,507
    Points
    94,303
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 124

    Re: Black Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU_REV View Post
    I HAVE to make a trip to Kinnick today for a wedding reception. I am dreading the trip, but was wondering if anyone knew where I could download the Iowa State fight song so I could play it very loudly while entering the death star. I already have my Iowa State tie ready.

    My advice - Don't be that guy. Just go to the wedding and play nice


    "Explode and tear this whole town apart
    Take a knife and cut this pain from my heart
    Find somebody itching for something to start"


    "The Promised Land" Bruce Springsteen

  6. #6
    square root(31) = 5.56776436
    Points: 561,404, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    19,736
    Points
    561,404
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,328
    Given: 9,778

    Re: Black Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsCy View Post
    My advice - Don't be that guy. Just go to the wedding and play nice
    Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. If it were almost any event but a wedding, go for it. This is your friends' day, though.

    (That doesn't stop you from quietly humming the theme song to your date, though! )


    M 7/09

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter4Cy View Post
    I got 99 problems but angie isn't one.

  7. #7
    Legend Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    DaddyMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Black Saturday

    Not advocating you playing it at a wedding.

    But for future use/reference.....



  8. #8
    Rookie
    Points: 19,697, Level: 42
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    ISU_REV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    565
    Points
    19,697
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

    Re: Black Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. If it were almost any event but a wedding, go for it. This is your friends' day, though.

    (That doesn't stop you from quietly humming the theme song to your date, though! )
    Date??? My 25th anniversary is in June. Can I still call her my date? I will be nice...other than the Iowa State tie signed by Time Floyd and Bill Fennelly. I am hoping this works in the same manner as garlic when someone is around a vampire.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 65,296, Level: 79
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,154
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    wxman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    6,264
    Points
    65,296
    Level
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,187
    Given: 581

    Re: Black Saturday

    As much as I hate Iowa those are the fans that get classified as classless, those are the fans that you hate and give the rest of the fans a bad name, have some pride in our school and don't stoop to that level.



  10. #10
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 94,303, Level: 95
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    NobodyBeatsCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Clive, IA
    Posts
    3,507
    Points
    94,303
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 124

    Re: Black Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU_REV View Post
    Date??? My 25th anniversary is in June. Can I still call her my date? I will be nice...other than the Iowa State tie signed by Time Floyd and Bill Fennelly. I am hoping this works in the same manner as garlic when someone is around a vampire.
    Today is not about you - be cool.


    "Explode and tear this whole town apart
    Take a knife and cut this pain from my heart
    Find somebody itching for something to start"


    "The Promised Land" Bruce Springsteen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: ESPNU
  • HOOPS: Iowa State @ Texas Tech
  • February 10, 2016
  • 08:00 PM