Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 95,210, Level: 96
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,840
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUChippewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,108
    Points
    95,210
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 96

    Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Looking quite stunning IMO and seems like a really cool girl (woman) too...

    I got a kick out of Bruno's commentary at the end. What a perv....

    It's pretty much all the way at the bottom of the link, along the way there are some pretty funny comments from people who hated the "One Shining Moment" last night with Jennifer Hudson. I thought her singing was fine, but I didn't understand all the face time for her when they could have been showing basketball clips instead.

    Emmanuelle Chriqui; Fans bash 'One Shining Moment': Hot Clicks - SI.com - Extra Mustard



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 164,585, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Stewo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    6,954
    Points
    164,585
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 46

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Jon Scheyer was so amped about winning a championship that he tweeted his phone number and asked fans to holler at him.


    Idiot.








  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 446,521, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 94.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    18,677
    Points
    446,521
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 733
    Given: 1,862

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUChippewa View Post
    Looking quite stunning IMO and seems like a really cool girl (woman) too...

    I got a kick out of Bruno's commentary at the end. What a perv....

    It's pretty much all the way at the bottom of the link, along the way there are some pretty funny comments from people who hated the "One Shining Moment" last night with Jennifer Hudson. I thought her singing was fine, but I didn't understand all the face time for her when they could have been showing basketball clips instead.

    Emmanuelle Chriqui; Fans bash 'One Shining Moment': Hot Clicks - SI.com - Extra Mustard
    He's not interested in the ladies so he not really a perv.


    Quote Originally Posted by cyowan View Post

    Rulzzz 3:16 says I just liked your post!

  4. #4
    Legend
    Points: 385,611, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    23,584
    Points
    385,611
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 395
    Given: 273

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewo View Post



    Idiot.







    Why, just because he didnt appreciate your advances?



  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 446,521, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 94.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    18,677
    Points
    446,521
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 733
    Given: 1,862

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Also Erin is doing a great job of trying to keep creeps away with the blindfold last night. What's next handcuffs?


    Quote Originally Posted by cyowan View Post

    Rulzzz 3:16 says I just liked your post!

  6. #6
    Pro
    Points: 62,350, Level: 77
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 900
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    azn4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    DSM
    Posts
    3,089
    Points
    62,350
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Quote Originally Posted by bos View Post
    Why, just because he didnt appreciate your advances?

    To be fair, wasn't it JJ Redick that got his number stolen by Maryland fans and they called to say they were going to do stuff to his sister, etc.. you'd think Scheyer would be smarter than to open himself to that.



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 164,585, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Stewo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    6,954
    Points
    164,585
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 46

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Quote Originally Posted by bos View Post
    Why, just because he didnt appreciate your advances?
    He's too white for me.



  8. #8
    Legend
    Points: 262,980, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Cyclonestate78's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,432
    Points
    262,980
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 168
    Given: 556

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Quote Originally Posted by azn4cy View Post
    To be fair, wasn't it JJ Redick that got his number stolen by Maryland fans and they called to say they were going to do stuff to his sister, etc.. you'd think Scheyer would be smarter than to open himself to that.
    There is smart. Then there is Dook smart. Huge difference.



  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 467,694, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jdoggivjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    31,614
    Points
    467,694
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 465
    Given: 320
    Quote Originally Posted by azn4cy View Post
    To be fair, wasn't it JJ Redick that got his number stolen by Maryland fans and they called to say they were going to do stuff to his sister, etc.. you'd think Scheyer would be smarter than to open himself to that.
    What would be the point? It's not as if Scheyer is ever going to play Maryland ever again...



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 50,989, Level: 69
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Drive4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    972
    Posts
    5,539
    Points
    50,989
    Level
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 42

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    I prefer Erin on the sidelines compared to being covered in make-up on DWTS. She's a good dancer, though.



  11. #11
    Pro
    Points: 62,350, Level: 77
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 900
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    azn4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    DSM
    Posts
    3,089
    Points
    62,350
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Quote Originally Posted by jdoggivjc View Post
    What would be the point? It's not as if Scheyer is ever going to play Maryland ever again...
    The mistake in your logic was assuming Maryland fans care. They are usually pretty classless with their chants and harassment of opposing players. They'd probably still call Reddick if he had the same number. But I meant that as a generic thing. just opening yourself up for harassment and having to change your number...



  12. #12
    Speechless
    Points: 467,694, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jdoggivjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    31,614
    Points
    467,694
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 465
    Given: 320
    Quote Originally Posted by azn4cy View Post
    The mistake in your logic was assuming Maryland fans care. They are usually pretty classless with their chants and harassment of opposing players. They'd probably still call Reddick if he had the same number. But I meant that as a generic thing. just opening yourself up for harassment and having to change your number...
    And your mistake in logic is that only Maryland fans would pull a stunt like that...



  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 62,350, Level: 77
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 900
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    azn4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    DSM
    Posts
    3,089
    Points
    62,350
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Quote Originally Posted by jdoggivjc View Post
    And your mistake in logic is that only Maryland fans would pull a stunt like that...
    I did say it was a generic thing... for any fan. Scheyer can do what he wants, just trying to rationalize Stewo calling him an idiot.



  14. #14
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 70,374, Level: 82
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,076
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    4,935
    Points
    70,374
    Level
    82
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 41

    Re: Erin Andrews on DWTS...

    Quote Originally Posted by Drive4cy View Post
    I prefer Erin on the sidelines compared to being covered in make-up on DWTS. She's a good dancer, though.
    You're point is better made with pictures:



    "We are first and foremost an educational institution that values integrity, honesty and treating others with fairness and respect".

    -ISU President Gregory Geoffroy; circa May 2003.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM