Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 63,143, Level: 77
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,047
    Points
    63,143
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Seth Davis is a Moron.

    On the UNI v. MSU game: I'm picking MSU. Tom Izzo just gets it done.



  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 274,569, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    16,341
    Points
    274,569
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 7

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Well, you can't argue with that.

    9 sweet 16's
    5 Final fours
    1 National Championship



  3. #3
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 57,653, Level: 74
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Clone5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,544
    Points
    57,653
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Why would that make him a moron? It's true.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 73,234, Level: 84
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,616
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    6,426
    Points
    73,234
    Level
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 7

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    did he pick uni? can't really call him a moron until he's wrong...



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 103,713, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    vmbplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    3,442
    Points
    103,713
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Yea, what exactly are you disagreeing with?


    "Blamo"! The new CF approved swear word.

  6. #6
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 82,784, Level: 89
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 966
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    CRcyclone6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    4,932
    Points
    82,784
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 250

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    Well, you can't argue with that.

    9 sweet 16's
    5 Final fours
    1 National Championship
    ya. hard to argue with those stats.


    Are you a member?

  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 28,153, Level: 51
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 497
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    ISUcy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,947
    Points
    28,153
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by cy1010 View Post
    On the UNI v. MSU game: I'm picking MSU. Tom Izzo just gets it done.
    Tom Izzo DOES get it done. He has to have one of the better records of all time during March Madness. Can't disagree with Seth, but I hope UNI wins.


    2009 Insight Bowl Champions!

  8. #8
    Pro
    Points: 63,143, Level: 77
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,047
    Points
    63,143
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Because that's a terrible reason, especially when you're an analyst. Tom Izzo gets it done. Yeah, sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn't. Are they undefeated?



  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 274,569, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    16,341
    Points
    274,569
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 7

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    There is a stat that everyone who has played for Izzo all 4 fours year, has been to a final four.



  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 63,143, Level: 77
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,047
    Points
    63,143
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    There is a stat that everyone who has played for Izzo all 4 fours year, has been to a final four.
    Luckily they made it to the final four last year then.



  11. #11
    Speechless
    Points: 185,635, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    kingcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Menlo, Iowa
    Posts
    16,955
    Points
    185,635
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 18

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Izzo is a great coach. Why is what Davis said a big deal?


    The gap in our economy is between what we have and what we think we ought to have--and that is a moral problem, not an economic one. - Paul Heyne

  12. #12
    Pro
    Points: 63,143, Level: 77
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,047
    Points
    63,143
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcy View Post
    Izzo is a great coach. Why is what Davis said a big deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by cy1010 View Post
    Because that's a terrible reason, especially when you're an analyst. Tom Izzo gets it done. Yeah, sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn't. Are they undefeated?



  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 185,635, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    kingcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Menlo, Iowa
    Posts
    16,955
    Points
    185,635
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 18

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by cy1010 View Post
    Because that's a terrible reason, especially when you're an analyst. Tom Izzo gets it done. Yeah, sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn't. Are they undefeated?
    So a coach has no affect on the outcome of a game? Why all the hate for Mac then?


    The gap in our economy is between what we have and what we think we ought to have--and that is a moral problem, not an economic one. - Paul Heyne

  14. #14
    Pro
    Points: 63,143, Level: 77
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,047
    Points
    63,143
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcy View Post
    So a coach has no affect on the outcome of a game? Why all the hate for Mac then?
    I didn't say he doesn't have an affect. Saying Izzo jsut gets it done is like saying MSU is going to win because "MSU wins games."



  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 98,890, Level: 97
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    khaal53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,407
    Points
    98,890
    Level
    97
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

    Re: Seth Davis is a Moron.

    I think the point of the OP is that had Davis said what Izzo does to accomplish the task of winning then the argument would be valid. Backing up your argument with reasoning usually helps you make your case.




    I'm on Twitter: @khaal53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM