Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Season Ticket Purchase

So pumped! Just faxed in my first order for season tickets. In years past, I have always gone in with my father or friends to get seats together. However, after reading JP's response to the basketball email, I decided it was time to start my own season ticket history and to join the Cyclone Club. Might be silly, but I feel like a renewed Cyclone today and I now know what I was missing out on. I can't wait for the Spring game and for that first regular season game!!! Go State!

All-Star
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Re: Season Ticket Purchase

Atta boy, Hess. I bought FB season tickets the year after I graduated... Nobody was back home yet so I made almost every trip to Ames alone on a Saturday morning. That was grueling.

Kinnick smells like syrup.

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Quote Originally Posted by khess83 View Post
    So pumped! Just faxed in my first order for season tickets. In years past, I have always gone in with my father or friends to get seats together. However, after reading JP's response to the basketball email, I decided it was time to start my own season ticket history and to join the Cyclone Club. Might be silly, but I feel like a renewed Cyclone today and I now know what I was missing out on. I can't wait for the Spring game and for that first regular season game!!! Go State!
    Welcome to the Club, literally!!!!
    So how many season ticket holders do we have here anyway?
    I'm one..

Rookie
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3

Welcome to the bigs, buddy. Always keep in mind this simple fact: The Best Day of Each Year is the First Home Football game!!

I bleed Cardinal & Gold

Pro
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 69

Congrats - I watched on TV and listened on the radio for too many years and it is very frustrating. Once I started getting season tickets (6 years ago) just going to the games helped in reducing my frustration; I think because I was there cheering and doing my all to help the team.

JP's email is doing what it needed to - inspiring people to get off the sidelines and join Cyclone Nation. I'm sure JP is frustrated knowing that if a small percentage of the alumni base joined the Cyclone club at the lowest level our money problems would be but a memory.

Pro
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Atta boy! Remember, if you put down a friend's name that "refered" you to be a member ISU gives them a $100 toward their level. Each one bring one!

(If you want my name to put as your refering party - please PM me! hahahahaha!)

Just in case you didn't know... I'm a girl.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 360

Congrats! Man, you are in for some fun!! It's always more exciting when a person is fully committed to a cause and has a financial stake in the action!! Welcome to the Cyclone Club and to your own season tickets!!

Hall-Of-Famer
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by cygrads View Post
    Congrats - I watched on TV and listened on the radio for too many years and it is very frustrating. Once I started getting season tickets (6 years ago) just going to the games helped in reducing my frustration; I think because I was there cheering and doing my all to help the team.

JP's email is doing what it needed to - inspiring people to get off the sidelines and join Cyclone Nation. I'm sure JP is frustrated knowing that if a small percentage of the alumni base joined the Cyclone club at the lowest level our money problems would be but a memory.
    Amen! You notice that there are a lot of us Altoona folks here on CF and who also have season tickets!! I'm noticing a lot of Cyclone logos on cars around town also.

Addict
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6

I too am getting ready to get season tickets for the first time too. Well atleast since I was a student. In the past it just wasn't something I could afford to do. So I got tickets off ebay or here. Got some mini packs last year.

I am joining the cyclone club and getting 2 season tickets with seat backs. Need to take advantage of the Varsity level for the last two years that I can get it.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 954
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 128

Quote Originally Posted by cytech View Post
    I too am getting ready to get season tickets for the first time too. Well atleast since I was a student. In the past it just wasn't something I could afford to do. So I got tickets off ebay or here. Got some mini packs last year.

I am joining the cyclone club and getting 2 season tickets with seat backs. Need to take advantage of the Varsity level for the last two years that I can get it.
    This is the last year I qualify... still trying to figure out how to convince the the wife that it's worth the extra $$ next year!

Hall-Of-Famer
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by cytech View Post

Congrats! Maybe we can set a new season ticket sales total! We need all of the financial support that we can get.

Pro
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 69

Quote Originally Posted by aauummm View Post
    Amen! You notice that there are a lot of us Altoona folks here on CF and who also have season tickets!! I'm noticing a lot of Cyclone logos on cars around town also.
    Maybe Altoona needs an informal Cyclone Club get together sometime?

Rookie
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Thanks for all the warm welcomes to the NCC. I tell you what though they make purhasing tickets quite confusing. First, I attempted to fax in my order form, but found out last night it was rejected. So this morning I purchased my tickets online.

I want to sit in section B with a few buddies, but my ticket order says that I am in Section 18. If I requested to be in section B in the comments box, but will the ticket office honor that request?

All-Star
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Thanks for all the warm welcomes to the NCC. I tell you what though they make purhasing tickets quite confusing. First, I attempted to fax in my order form, but found out last night it was rejected. So this morning I purchased my tickets online.

I want to sit in section B with a few buddies, but my ticket order says that I am in Section 18. If I requested to be in section B in the comments box, but will the ticket office honor that request?
    First of all, welcome aboard. We need more people just like yourself to turn this ship around and start making some real money.

Secondly, your seating will be based off your donation status. For every purchase/donation you make towards ISU you accumulate points. The more points you have the better your standing in the system. I don't have a seating chart in front of me, so depending on what level you donated at will restrict where you are able to sit. If section B is higher than your level you won't be able to sit there.

Rookie
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by mizouse87 View Post
    First of all, welcome aboard. We need more people just like yourself to turn this ship around and start making some real money.

Secondly, your seating will be based off your donation status. For every purchase/donation you make towards ISU you accumulate points. The more points you have the better your standing in the system. I don't have a seating chart in front of me, so depending on what level you donated at will restrict where you are able to sit. If section B is higher than your level you won't be able to sit there.
    According to the pricing chart sections 18 and B are in the same price range, but when ordering online there was no way to change from 18 to B. I guess if I don't sit with them it is not the end of the world.

So since this is my first year with my own season tickets and first donation to NCC, I have two points? Allright!!