Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,332
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 155
    Once again a national media outlet acknowledges what we alll here already know, that Hawkeye fans for the most part are totally irrational and have no sense of reality. I remember a few years ago someone else ripped on em pretty hard for ******** and moaning about any lil bit of "disrespect".

<span style="font-family:Verdana">[/font]

[font="Verdana"]Iowa and Drew Tate are </span><span style="font-family:Verdana">just outside of the preseason top 20</span><span style="font-family:Verdana"> (Hawkeye fans, you&#39;ll be happier with our Big 10 Preview next week), but all the teams ranked 21-39 will be dangerous.</span>

#BEATIOWA

Rookie
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The classic was a few years ago when Iowa was leading Michigan going into the 3rd or 4th quartersand they booded Coach Ferentz and Kyle McCan as he came back on the field. I still remeber Sean <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">McDonough&#39;s</span> disbelieve that the Iowa fans would boo teir own as they were leading Michigan. The best part is how they blew the game after the episode with the fans.

"If it was easy, someone else would have done it already." ISU Director of Athletics Jamie Pollard

Walk On
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hey PlymouthCY, that was a classic. I can still hear them booing McCann. I had seats with my buddies family at the 50 yard line who were die hard Iowa fans. If I recall, that was the year they put Banks in and he ran out of bounds short of the first down marker on a 3rd and long or 4th and long.

That game almost felt like the Chicago Cubs game I was at last Sunday night when they allowed 2 grandslams in the 5th inning. Boy did I hear boo&#39;s then.

Drews79