Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 42,586, Level: 63
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Cyrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,126
    Points
    42,586
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 18

    What a wonderful world

    Just to keep things in perspective after a crazy Friday of ISU MBB announcements:I see trees of green, red roses tooI see them bloom for me and youAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.I see skies of blue and clouds of whiteThe bright blessed day, the dark sacred nightAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the skyAre also on the faces of people going byI see friends shaking hands saying how do you doThey're really saying I love you.I hear babies crying, I watch them growThey'll learn much more than I'll never knowAnd I think to myself what a wonderful worldYes I think to myself what a wonderful world.



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 93,527, Level: 95
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,523
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    cstrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tyler, TX
    Posts
    8,993
    Points
    93,527
    Level
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 357
    Given: 358

    Re: What a wonderful world

    Step away from the bong.


    Quote Originally Posted by cyrocksmypants View Post
    CG. No one knows what you're talking about.

    great white buffalo




    http://svrwxstormchaser.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 37,292, Level: 59
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 558
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,710
    Points
    37,292
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 133

    Re: What a wonderful world

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrocks View Post
    Just to keep things in perspective after a crazy Friday of ISU MBB announcements:I see trees of green, red roses tooI see them bloom for me and youAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.I see skies of blue and clouds of whiteThe bright blessed day, the dark sacred nightAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the skyAre also on the faces of people going byI see friends shaking hands saying how do you doThey're really saying I love you.I hear babies crying, I watch them growThey'll learn much more than I'll never knowAnd I think to myself what a wonderful worldYes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

    Louie Armstrong in place of "sweet caroline"? What's next.....they spike all the concession bevarages with valium?



  4. #4
    Starter
    Points: 17,983, Level: 40
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    heyguy85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    909
    Points
    17,983
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 55

    Re: What a wonderful world

    Quote Originally Posted by cstrunk View Post
    Step away from the bong.
    I was going to guess that a crazy FAC at Mickey's got turned into drinking and fanatic-ing.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 42,586, Level: 63
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Cyrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,126
    Points
    42,586
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 18

    Re: What a wonderful world

    Quote Originally Posted by heyguy85 View Post
    I was going to guess that a crazy FAC at Mickey's got turned into drinking and fanatic-ing.
    Yep, it is much better to keep on beetching and moaning and all the "poor us" crap then to step back and put things in perspective. I take ISU sports pretty serious, but good grief, it is just freaking sports.



  6. #6
    Pro
    Points: 29,726, Level: 52
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    2,546
    Points
    29,726
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 40

    Re: What a wonderful world

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrocks View Post
    Yep, it is much better to keep on beetching and moaning and all the "poor us" crap then to step back and put things in perspective. I take ISU sports pretty serious, but good grief, it is just freaking sports.
    Only if you have a life



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 919,172, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    61,653
    Points
    919,172
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,931
    Given: 4,991

    Re: What a wonderful world

    Quote Originally Posted by 83Clone View Post
    Only if you have a life
    And if we had lives, we wouldn't be here...


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM