Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 157,380, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Palmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnston, IA
    Posts
    7,930
    Points
    157,380
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 6
    Carrying the banner for ISU.


  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 566,370, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    ISUAgronomist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Close Enough, IA
    Posts
    21,720
    Points
    566,370
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 617
    Given: 313

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Keeler is a turd.




  3. #3
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 41,036, Level: 62
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesVeteran25000 Experience Points
    ThatllDoCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,013
    Points
    41,036
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 375
    Given: 486

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Keeler always sticks it to ISU, but I do find him funny. I mean, comparing GMac to Jerry Garcia? As a Dead fan I am a little insulted.....


    “Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.”
    Alan Wilson Watts

  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 224,613, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    18,384
    Points
    224,613
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,191
    Given: 796

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    The article is right on, though the tone was a little cruel. Sometimes the truth hurts.



  5. #5
    Starter
    Points: 19,253, Level: 42
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    CyFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    931
    Points
    19,253
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Quote Originally Posted by isuaggie View Post
    Keeler is a turd.
    Yes he is.

    But there's not really much wrong with that article.



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 80,116, Level: 87
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC/Chicago
    Posts
    6,453
    Points
    80,116
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 29

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    As much as nobody is wanting to admit it, he's speaking the truth.



  7. #7
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 56,689, Level: 73
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    4,252
    Points
    56,689
    Level
    73
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 919

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Keeler Article equals....Another ISU hatchet job from a guy who grew up in Chicago sucking on the breast of big ten sports....


    Pathetic Boys ....PATHETIC!!!!!!!



  8. #8
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 10,786, Level: 31
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    270
    Points
    10,786
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Quote Originally Posted by CyFever View Post
    Yes he is.

    But there's not really much wrong with that article.


    When he's talking about 7-6 not being good enough in football four years ago, that is dead wrong. It was the 4-8 record the next year that was not good enough.



  9. #9
    Pro
    Points: 43,323, Level: 64
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 927
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    TheHelgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,790
    Points
    43,323
    Level
    64
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 44

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    not a bad article, and has a good amount of truth to it unfortunately.



  10. #10
    Speechless
    Points: 263,623, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    BryceC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,074
    Points
    263,623
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 0

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Keeler is a tool but that article was spot on.




  11. #11
    All-Star
    Points: 23,062, Level: 46
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,965
    Points
    23,062
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 177

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Actually the article was pretty good. That picture of Mac is also.



  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 80,116, Level: 87
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC/Chicago
    Posts
    6,453
    Points
    80,116
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 29

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHelgo View Post
    not a bad article, and has a good amount of truth to it unfortunately.
    Yep, unfortunately anything bad said about a person's favorite team they automatically go into defensive mode instead of saying "yeah they might be onto something.."



  13. #13
    All-Star
    Points: 23,062, Level: 46
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,965
    Points
    23,062
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 177

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    Yep, unfortunately anything bad said about a person's favorite team they automatically go into defensive mode instead of saying "yeah they might be onto something.."
    Just like the radio shows on KXNO that I think have been dead on about the whole situation since day one. Some fans act like you have to be a cyclone fan to complain about the state of the program. It's the media's job, and they have been right about this disaster of a program we have.



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 80,116, Level: 87
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC/Chicago
    Posts
    6,453
    Points
    80,116
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 29

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Quote Originally Posted by deadeyededric View Post
    Just like the radio shows on KXNO that I think have been dead on about the whole situation since day one. Some fans act like you have to be a cyclone fan to complain about the state of the program. It's the media's job, and they have been right about this disaster of a program we have.

    Couldn't have said it better myself. I have friends who are big basketball fans, not even from the midwest, but because I'm a big cyclone fan, they've sort of become semi cyclone fans paying attention to our team. They always bring up "why do some people accept what this guy has done?" Sure, they don't know as much as some of us about the history of the program, but they can see what's happening at least.

    This is why we have "objective" reporting. I would never trust 75% of the people on this site to actually write an objective news piece about Cyclone sports. You need an outside eye sometimes, which has done the research, but isn't necessarily emotionally invested in the organization.



  15. #15
    Legend
    Points: 395,403, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    24,292
    Points
    395,403
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,080
    Given: 918

    Re: Keeler on ISU MBB

    Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I have friends who are big basketball fans, not even from the midwest, but because I'm a big cyclone fan, they've sort of become semi cyclone fans paying attention to our team. They always bring up "why do some people accept what this guy has done?" Sure, they don't know as much as some of us about the history of the program, but they can see what's happening at least.

    This is why we have "objective" reporting. I would never trust 75% of the people on this site to actually write an objective news piece about Cyclone sports. You need an outside eye sometimes, which has done the research, but isn't necessarily emotionally invested in the organization.

    Thats a big percentage. Can you please submit your data?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • August 29, 2015
  • 06:00 PM