Recruit
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Another interview with McKnight?

Chris,

Would it be possible to have another interview with Football Strength and Conditioning coach McKnight? As we draw closer to spring practice, I would enjoy hearing more about how the team is progressing with its weight training. Have they had a MAX day yet? Other than the obvious-David Sims, are there any "stand out" players who have made great strides? Since he has had a year or more with some players, how does he expect this year's team to be different/better than last year's team? Any information on JUCO transfers and walk ons? How about redshirt freshmen (up coming sophomores)- any stand outs? How have the conditioning practices been going getting ready for 2 a days? As a whole, how does the team compare to where they were this time last year?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to some football!
    CycloBelle

Publisher
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,025
    Given: 247

Re: Another interview with McKnight?

Quote Originally Posted by CycloBelle View Post
    Chris,

Would it be possible to have another interview with Football Strength and Conditioning coach McKnight? As we draw closer to spring practice, I would enjoy hearing more about how the team is progressing with its weight training. Have they had a MAX day yet? Other than the obvious-David Sims, are there any "stand out" players who have made great strides? Since he has had a year or more with some players, how does he expect this year's team to be different/better than last year's team? Any information on JUCO transfers and walk ons? How about redshirt freshmen (up coming sophomores)- any stand outs? How have the conditioning practices been going getting ready for 2 a days? As a whole, how does the team compare to where they were this time last year?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to some football!
    CycloBelle
    Thanks CycloBelle. I appreciate your feedback. I will put this on my content list of things to do.

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 600
    Given: 302

Re: Another interview with McKnight?

Good idea, I'd be interested in hearing about that stuff as well.

When Prepared, Fear No One.