Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Speechless
    Points: 771,948, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    28,245
    Points
    771,948
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,821
    Given: 14,871

    Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Tonight Griener threw a punch and was ejected tonight in a game at TTU tonight.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Dude, you are Gameday Rulzzz and could probably post about anything.

  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 191,289, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ajk4st8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    16,226
    Points
    191,289
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 774
    Given: 1,800

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Again BG brings the only reason to watch WBB! On youtube yet?



  3. #3
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 71,407, Level: 82
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Chizit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Section L, Row 11
    Posts
    4,386
    Points
    71,407
    Level
    82
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 259
    Given: 38

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Did this happen tonight?



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 450,561, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    alarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    23,850
    Points
    450,561
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,731
    Given: 1,567

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s]YouTube - Austin Powers "that's a man baby"[/ame]


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    If you guys come by Bondurant tonight, I'll **** all over every one of your dogs. I'm not the Mayor but I've been drinking a crap ton of water today and have plenty of water in the old radiator.

  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 771,948, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    28,245
    Points
    771,948
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,821
    Given: 14,871

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizit View Post
    Did this happen tonight?
    Yes. She almost took out Aus when they played her. Knew it was a matter of time.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Dude, you are Gameday Rulzzz and could probably post about anything.

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 127,394, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Tornado man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    8,711
    Points
    127,394
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 371
    Given: 544

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    I'll wait to see this, but on the whole, I really don't blame her for blowing up. She's been getting pounded on all year, and refs just watch it go on because she's so tall.



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 450,561, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    alarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    23,850
    Points
    450,561
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,731
    Given: 1,567

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado man View Post
    I'll wait to see this, but on the whole, I really don't blame her for blowing up. She's been getting pounded on all year, and refs just watch it go on because she's so tall.
    The refs let her get away with a ton too, for the same reason.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    If you guys come by Bondurant tonight, I'll **** all over every one of your dogs. I'm not the Mayor but I've been drinking a crap ton of water today and have plenty of water in the old radiator.

  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 771,948, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    28,245
    Points
    771,948
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,821
    Given: 14,871

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Quote Originally Posted by alarson View Post
    The refs let her get away with a ton too, for the same reason.
    Exactly. They get away with more than they get in return. This is just another reason for a gender test. She dunks, fights and sounds like a male.


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    Dude, you are Gameday Rulzzz and could probably post about anything.

  9. #9
    Legend
    Points: 226,789, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    MNCyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    11,566
    Points
    226,789
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,093
    Given: 753

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    wonder if she'll end up sitting for some tourney games.



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 127,394, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Tornado man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    8,711
    Points
    127,394
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 371
    Given: 544

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Quote Originally Posted by CyclonesRulzzz View Post
    Exactly. They get away with more than they get in return. This is just another reason for a gender test. She dunks, fights and sounds like a male.
    I wish you'd knock it off with this crap. It's getting old.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 46,072, Level: 66
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 878
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesVeteran25000 Experience Points
    ThatllDoCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    5,060
    Points
    46,072
    Level
    66
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 821
    Given: 1,057

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Terrible timing for BU.


    “Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.”
    Alan Wilson Watts

  12. #12
    Walk On
    Points: 14,428, Level: 36
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    216
    Points
    14,428
    Level
    36
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado man View Post
    I'll wait to see this, but on the whole, I really don't blame her for blowing up. She's been getting pounded on all year, and refs just watch it go on because she's so tall.

    Somebody posts an Austin Powers clip, then two posts later Tornado Man says the above, and nobody replies with the following?:

    "Preparation H does feel good....on the (w)hole"



  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 370,906, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Tre4ISU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Estherville
    Posts
    22,036
    Points
    370,906
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,140
    Given: 216

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Quote Originally Posted by alarson View Post
    The refs let her get away with a ton too, for the same reason.
    I disagree. I think bigger players be it male or female get the short end of the stick in general. A foul is a foul and they are not called fairly.


    This is very important:

    2014-15 KenPom AdjO (rating)
    116.3 (11)

    2015-16 KenPom AdjO (rating
    120.7 (3)

  14. #14
    Speechless
    Points: 370,906, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Tre4ISU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Estherville
    Posts
    22,036
    Points
    370,906
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,140
    Given: 216

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado man View Post
    I wish you'd knock it off with this crap. It's getting old.
    Agree.


    This is very important:

    2014-15 KenPom AdjO (rating)
    116.3 (11)

    2015-16 KenPom AdjO (rating
    120.7 (3)

  15. #15
    Speechless
    Points: 467,298, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    70,964
    Points
    467,298
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 2,181

    Re: Big 12 wbb - Griener ejected tonight for throwing a punch

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado man View Post
    I wish you'd knock it off with this crap. It's getting old.

    Bet she puts her pants on one leg at a time.


    Let Prohm's Posse Ride: Hallice, Brady, Stu, Lard, Naz, Deonte, Monte, Matt, Simeon, Jordan, and Babb.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBA
  • Football Season Opener vs. UNI
  • September 3, 2016
  • 07:00 PM