1997 over on Wolf House in Larch. Somehow a blanket got thrown on a halogen light and caught it on fire. They thought they put out the fire only for it catch on fire again and next thing you know the whole floor has smoke damage and we are displaced throughout campus.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.